Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Duties and ResponsIbIlities
- Candidate must enjoy visiting clients on-site
- He maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria
- He travels extensively throughout the country to meet the clients
- Prepares and Implements sales plans
- He formulates and follows up offers
- Communicates with our producers
- His main responsibility will be to contribute to the increase of the sales
- In order to achieve sales growth, the Sales Engineer will have to be proficient with our range of products, do follow up with daily visits, write reports and develop close relationship with his customers
- Acquires extensive knowledge of competition activities.
- Experience Required: 3-5 years experience In technical sales
- Educational Background; B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A M.S. also desirable.
- Age: 28-40.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, communication, presentation and selling skills. Candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious and inspiring. Must like a challenge, be adaptable and see obstacles as opportunities. Finally, candidate must have a good technical background In order to add value to clients. Candidate must also be a holder of a valid driver’s license. PC literate
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the warehouse staff
- Responsible for offloading the products the warehouse from the trucks
- Responsible for stocking products to its proper place in the warehouse
- Identification of all products by code and by appearance
- Customer relations management
- Transporting goods to clients if this is necessary
- Conducting the necessary service to our products (valves etc) if needed
- Being responsible for any inventory that is required in the warehouse
- Inventory management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proactive initiative and innovative personality
- Knowledgeable in use of Excel, ERP and other related software
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or any of the Social Sciences
- 5 years' experience in warehouse management/Logistics & Supply Chain management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.