Spectranet was awarded a License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2009 with the aim of promoting Internet Services in Nigeria. Over the last year Spectranet has assessed and evaluated different technologies and mediums which would facilitate in providing the best data services best suited for Nigeria.
Headquartered in Lagos with Management Consultancy and Technical Collaboration with the Infrastructure Development Company Group based at Singapore, Spectranet aims to be a leader in the Internet Services space in Nigeria.
- First line interaction with customers
- Ensure customer queries / requests/ concerns are attended, documented and reported to management
- Follow-up with relevant department should in case there is any delay, escalate at deviations
- Connect with customers and maintain cordial relations in the interest of the business
- Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at the shop
- Responsible for shop maintenance, and allied activities to ensure Service Standards are not compromised
- Ensure efficient operations at shop by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations
- Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified by actions and initiatives
- Motivate contribution from colleagues to ensure Customer Delight
- Adopt standards for business activities/processes and ensure adherence
- Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time
- Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes
Function / Domain Customer Service / Shop Operations
- Reporting To Direct - Supervisor Shop Operations; Functional - Territory Sales Manager
- Place of Posting Nigeria
- Essential Attributes: Customer Focused, Result oriented, Zeal for Initiative with Speed, Leadership quality and team Handling capacity, Energetic and Assertive, Customer query resolving skills, Excel Knowledge is a MUST
- Desired Attributes Relevant Industry Experience, Been on the front end handling customers and team. Should have Planning and organizing skills Proven achiever, Should have sharp business acumen
- Candidate should possess Graduate / Post Graduate qualification
- Desired Experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar profile
go to method of application »
Function / Domain Customer Service / Technical Support Group
Reporting To HOD - CSG
Place of Posting: Nigeria
- Manage, motivate and develop technical support group
- Responsible for line management, with effective and innovative leadership attributes
- Monitor ticketing management portal, job allocations / assignments and individual team member performance
- Model best practice reflecting fairness and equality in all aspects of the role
- Adhere best team practice to ensure excellence service delivery within time frame
- Generate & share daily reports on team performance and unique / peculiar issues observed in network
- Inform management of recurring problems and its impact
- Promptly report any incident, errors, events or deviation from deployment plans
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to appropriate department
- Strong appreciation of the impact of processes and performance on customers.
- Essential Attributes Computer Knowledge, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer query resolving skills, Sales Acumen, Customer
- Focus, Excel Knowledge is a MUST, Languages - Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and English
- Desired Attributes Relevant Industry Experience Preferred
- Qualifications HND/ Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication or proven IT/Telecom experience.
- Desired Experience 3 to 5 years in a leadership profile.
go to method of application »
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reporting To Direct - Supervisor Technical Support Group; Functional - Territory Sales Manager
- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site.
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Perform installation and implementation and network integration at customer’s site
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting is carried out within agreed OLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance to Spectranet approved standard.
- Share insight & appropriate action against bandwidth consumption, virus infection and security threats.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare daily activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting,
- Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player,
- Desired Attributes Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front end handling customers and team.
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech
- Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com with the position name as the subject
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.