Entry Level Job Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 31 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Ensure timely processing and approval of purchase orders in line with procurement policies and Etisalat authority limits.
- Ensure contract sign offs by appropriate signatories and the vendors.
- Prepare purchase orders based on approved contracts.
- Interface with user departments to provide information on purchase order status.
- Review approved purchase orders to ensure that approvals are within prescribed limits and approved purchase orders above limits are flagged.
- Ensure accurate filing of purchase orders for easy retrieval.
- Ensure suppliers/vendors/contractor's invoices are in line with rates specified in the purchase orders.
- Provide input in the evaluation of vendor performance.
- Assist in implementing the unit's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Supervisor, Procurement Admin/Quality Assurance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Procurement Admin/Quality Assurance.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC experience.
- Industry knowledge
- ERP Applications
- MS Office especially Excel
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers