Urgent Vacancies at Mama Cass Restaurant Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2015
Deadline: 17 July, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Mama Cass
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mama Cass Restaurant Limited - At Mamacass, our employees enjoy being part of a young dynamic organization where their skills are well leveraged.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill the position below:
- The coordinator will supervise and coordinate the Food and Beverage Department.
- Optimize the supply chain and make maximum use of raw materials
- Setting and Controlling Budget
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- Carry out planned training and development using a systematic and professional approach. This in turn will help the business meet its needs and aid personal development of team members
- Maximize restaurant and bar occupancy
- Supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining the Hotel’s brand standards consistently with attention to details.
- Monitor customer levels and implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Act on customer feedback within your area of responsibility in a timely manner, which includes customer complaints and compliments time.
- Ensure you assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with the forecasted business levels.
- Assist in Promotion and Sales.
- Directs and mobilizes workers with a view to providing qualitative and quantitative services of an Outdoor Catering Company.
- Has responsibility for the profitability of the business
- Strategies to achieve smooth running of the business through the establishment and implementation of new and old policies and procedures.
go to method of application »
- Represents the Executive Director (North), where appropriate in internal meetings, while making informed decisions within his / her authority
- Manage and update the Executive Director (North)’s calendar/diary with appropriate reminders on schedules
- Arranges travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Executive Director (North) to provide general assistance during travel, meetings or presentations.
- Carries out background research and presenting findings into subjects of interest to the Executive Director (North)
- Organizes and stores paperwork, documents and computer-based information for the office of the Executive Director (North).
- Liaises with stakeholders and other employees as appropriate and directed.
- Organizes and attends meetings with the Executive Director (North), taking minutes and ensuring the Executive Director (North) is well-prepared for meetings.
- Generates and processes documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Screens telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate.
- Receives and manages the entertainment of the Executive Director (North)'s visitors.
- Manages all correspondences in form of letters, emails and taking dictation and minutes.
- Other tasks as required by the Executive Director
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mama CassSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods