Urgent Vacancies at Mama Cass Restaurant Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2015
Deadline: 17 July, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Mama Cass
Mama Cass Restaurant Limited - At Mamacass, our employees enjoy being part of a young dynamic organization where their skills are well leveraged.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill the position below:
- The coordinator will supervise and coordinate the Food and Beverage Department.
- Optimize the supply chain and make maximum use of raw materials
- Setting and Controlling Budget
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- Carry out planned training and development using a systematic and professional approach. This in turn will help the business meet its needs and aid personal development of team members
- Maximize restaurant and bar occupancy
- Supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining the Hotel’s brand standards consistently with attention to details.
- Monitor customer levels and implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Act on customer feedback within your area of responsibility in a timely manner, which includes customer complaints and compliments time.
- Ensure you assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with the forecasted business levels.
- Assist in Promotion and Sales.
- Directs and mobilizes workers with a view to providing qualitative and quantitative services of an Outdoor Catering Company.
- Has responsibility for the profitability of the business
- Strategies to achieve smooth running of the business through the establishment and implementation of new and old policies and procedures.
go to method of application »
- Represents the Executive Director (North), where appropriate in internal meetings, while making informed decisions within his / her authority
- Manage and update the Executive Director (North)’s calendar/diary with appropriate reminders on schedules
- Arranges travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Executive Director (North) to provide general assistance during travel, meetings or presentations.
- Carries out background research and presenting findings into subjects of interest to the Executive Director (North)
- Organizes and stores paperwork, documents and computer-based information for the office of the Executive Director (North).
- Liaises with stakeholders and other employees as appropriate and directed.
- Organizes and attends meetings with the Executive Director (North), taking minutes and ensuring the Executive Director (North) is well-prepared for meetings.
- Generates and processes documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Screens telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate.
- Receives and manages the entertainment of the Executive Director (North)'s visitors.
- Manages all correspondences in form of letters, emails and taking dictation and minutes.
- Other tasks as required by the Executive Director
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mama CassSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representatives at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Jobs at Toki Mabogunje & Co. (TMC)
- Job Vacancies at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Sales and Marketing Executives at MyFoodWareHouse