iROKOtv.com is looking for an experienced and multi -talented Graphic Designer with a strong creative flair and exceptional digital, graphic and print design skills to join our team in Lagos starting immediately. The candidate should ideally have previous experience working within a corporate entertainment/media firm in Nigeria.
Due to the nature of iROKO’s requirements, design work will be required for a huge variety of products and activities such as website banners and displays, posters, newsletters and media packs. Ideally we want a designer who is able to deliver traditional design solutions for tangible materials as well as online design. The ideal candidate will need to work as part of a team which will include, other designers, account managers, web developers, PR and Marketing team.
Key Responsibilities· Working on in-house creative briefs to support the business development, marketing and production team
· To deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
· Liaise with suppliers and printers to manage all aspects of production, ensuring quality and designs conform to brand guidelines.
· Creating high quality corporate PowerPoint presentations.
· Designing content for websites, newsletters, and media packs etc.
· Supporting and training other members of the design team to improve the overall skill level of the team.
· Creating and editing video content for online distribution
Desired Skills and Experience
The qualities we’re looking for:· Graphic design related academic/professional qualification essential
· At least 3 Years print and web graphic design experience
· Advanced Adobe Creative Suite user (At least: Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Illustrator and After Effects)
· Experience with non-linear video editing software like Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro or Avid
· Competent in video formats / encoding for online and digital broadcast
· Competent in all major Microsoft Office programmes
· MUST be a creative thinker and have proven track record and ability to add value to an organizations visual identity and corporate brand
· Must have graphic design experience in various activities including but not limited to advertising, exhibitions, web banners and displays, print packaging etc.
· Ability to develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and internet website.
· Ability to offer creative and technical input to expand on ideas from production team and biz development group when necessary
· Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
· Extremely detail-oriented with strong accuracy and attention to detail
· Able to think and plan strategically to meet tight deadlines and budget
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
NOTE - Along with CV, please send sample of your work