Clerk of Works
Facility and Property Management
Architects, vendors, project manager
Responsible for management of the property. Ensures investment growth and maximum income of property through effective property management and asset control. Develops and manages related budgets, oversees contracts, procures services, handles third party service contracts, and directs maintenance procedures. Manages construction sites.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Plans and coordinates all installations and refurbishments activities on sites;
· Ensures the management and upkeep of equipment and supplies on project sites to meet health and safety standards;
· Inspects buildings’ structures to determine repairs or renovations needs;
· Attends meetings and briefings related to successful operation of property;
· Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
· Provides reports to senior management on activities and significant problems.
· Controls, schedules, implements regular preventative maintenance program in line with budget constraints;
· Manages the responsibility for the effective operations of properties and facilities;
· Liaises with appropriate property authorities to ensure compliance;
· Jointly forecasts and resolves up-coming issues on job sites with the relevant project stakeholders in order to save and maximize on cost and time;
· Prepares and motivates consolidated monthly reports for submission to client;
· Investigates issues on site and implements corrective measures as approved by the project manager;
· Acts as a liaison between the Company and external contacts;
· Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional business relations with vendors, contractors, architects and relevant stakeholders;
· Assesses and reports on monthly performance against budgets;
· Conducts regular meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of policies and procedures;
· Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained;
· Ensures project timelines are executed accordingly;
· Ensures cost effectiveness and performance of contractors.
· B.Sc in Architecture or Building Technology;
· Additional related maintenance and property management training.
· Excellent understanding of property management procedures;
· Knowledge of budgeting, service contracts, and leasing agreements.
· Leading and Supervising;
· Communicating and Presenting;
· Writing and Reporting;
· Working with People
· Problem solving skills;
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field
This job has expired. Application is no longer allowed
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Join our happy subscribers