CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company's objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
To play an active role in account–related work and activities by use of designed programs (Procedures, processes etc) as developed and under direct supervision of the Head, Financial Performance & Reporting.
REPORTS TO: Head of Financial Performance & Reporting
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
- Analyze and interpret financial information for the company strategic planning and business decision-making.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of financial data and reports for the company’s financial systems.
- Reconciliation of stock related accounts.
- Responsible for remittance of taxes (PAYE, CIT, VAT) to relevant authorities.
- Posting of all store items received and issued for each project on the database
- Preparation of necessary journals for the provision of bank charges for posting.
- Establish and ensure the smooth running of an effective accounting system.
- Disbursement and management of cash.
- Reconciliation of clients/vendors ledger
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical skills
- Self motivated, proactive, willing to take on extra responsibility
- Communication skill
- Detailed orientation
- Decision making
- Ability to Plan and be organized
- Problem solving
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality.
- Strong technical and organization skills
- Ability to use SAGE/PEACH TREEE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Management/Economics
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Accounting
- Real Estate experience is an added advantage
- Must be professionally Qualified as an Accountant
- Must reside in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job Role as the Subject.