Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting at Procter and Gamble
Posted on: 9 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting
Job ID: IME00000364
Department: Finance & Accounting
- Be responsible cost accounting / financial analysis to ensure that sound control is in place to support the business growth. This role also works closely with the Commercial and or Product Supply team
- Provides leadership to Commercial and or Product supply team that enables them to define strategic plans and goals that are business driven, aligned with the company goals, rooted to the external environment and are stretching but realistic.
- Champions external focus by leading benchmarking work to better understand competitive strategies, capabilities, processes and costs. Then uses the information to influence strategies and business decisions appropriately.
- Drives a strong cost focus across their business by Identifying cost efficiencies/opportunities for their business.
- Acts as an entrepreneur providing breakthrough propositions and game-changing value creation opportunities. Utilizes new/creative business models to analyze options, remove obstacles, encourage “smart” risk taking, and move the business forward.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills by picking up concepts quickly and understanding issues deeply. Quickly provides structures/definition for new issues and for product initiatives. Routinely produces accurate/consistent numbers, which can be published without a need for “checking”. Produces quick turnaround on important or urgent requests.
- Creates capacity to handle multiple work items simultaneously by quickly grasping concepts, concentrating on priorities, and anticipating questions/needs. Handles minor questions easily.
- Goes well beyond the mere reporting of data for their area of responsibility. Insight and well-reasoned action steps accompany all reports. Anticipates and resolves issues and captures opportunities. Continually looks for value creation opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in any Finance & Accounting related field from an accredited university with a minimum of 2 years work experience in Finance
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Procter and Gamble
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Process Engineer - Product Supply at Procter and Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship at Procter and Gamble
- Know More About Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer-Financial Reporting at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Head Of Accounts & Finance at DO.II Designs Limited
- Cashier at Infinity Security Services Limited
- Account Manager at HRLeverage Africa
- Finance and Accounting (Advisory) - Experienced Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accounts Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Head/Director Capital Markets and M & A at Kimberly Ryan
- Francophone Associate at Kimberly Ryan