Human Resources Business Partner at Afordonz Consulting
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
Afordonz Consulting - Our client, a Facilities Management company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Human Resources Business Partner
- Candidate should have very good experience in all aspect of HR.
- Man-Power Planning.
- Talent Management and Development
- Knowledge Transfer
- Performance Management
- Manpower Learning and Development
- Employee Relations
- HR Central Coordination.
Skill Set and Profile
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable,
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Customer service-oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Performance & Career Management, Employee Relations, Coaching & Mentoring, Performance Orientation, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Relationship Management, Problem Solving, Commercial Strategy, Results Orientation, Negotiation Techniques, Evaluation of Commercial Activities.
- Effective Decision Making, Planning and Organising, Team Work, Communication, Technical Expertise, Presentation Skills, Influencing & Negotiation, Big Picture Thinking, Innovation, Change Management, Making Things Happen, Initiative.
- Strategic Vision, Result Orientation, Live the Values of the Company, Team Management, People Development
Qualification & Experience
Minimum Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
- Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years as human resources generalist experience
- Full understanding of the labour laws and conditions of employment across Africa.
- Knowledge of SAGE HR system and other HRIS
- Experience creating transformational HR processes and other value adding continuous improvement initiatives within the HR function
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed & recent CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Know More About Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product