Chartered Accountant (Female) at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 24 May, 2019
Deadline: 7 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Chartered Accountant (Female)
- The Chartered Accountant will be part of the team responsible for managing financial systems and budgets, auditing financial records, ensuring the company receives payment for goods and services and record these transactions accordingly, securing revenues by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position).
- Provide financial advice.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Actively engage in debt recovery through phone calls, mails, visiting customers and every other means possible.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice.
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Review the company's systems and analyse risk.
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any other relevant discipline
- Maximum of 1 year experience in the same field
- ICAN/ACCA is compulsory
- Must be a female
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- Analytical ability.
- A keen eye for detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Invent Alliance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Junior Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Country-Level Finance & Administrative Consultant at John Snow Inc - JSI
- Forex Trader at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
- Business Intelligence Officer at First Bank
- Finance Manager at Palladium Group
- Accountant at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Accountant at The Laundry Box Limited