Confidential Secretary at Bible Society of Nigeria
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Bible Society of Nigeria
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as publishing and distribution of same at affordable prices. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the scripture and raises funds for these activities.
The Job Holder
- Ensures prompt and proper distribution of documents.
- Ensures functionality of all items/ equipment in the office.
- Report monthly activities, organize and attend divisional/departmental meetings and take minutes.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management and Technology or other related course of study.
- Be a person of integrity, good character, goal-driven.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar jobs from reputable organizations.
- Be proficient in the use of computer, be able to handle and file confidential documents, be able to multi task and pay attention to detail.
- Have excellent writing and reading skills.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and must be practicing and committed Christians with good testimonies of turning point experiences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching typed CV and Photocopies of their Credentials to the "General Secretary/CEO" via: email@example.com
Forward their Applications in writing through:
The Bible Society of Nigeria
18, Wharf Road,
P.O. Box 68, Apapa,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Recent Jobs from Bible Society of Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT/Digital Media Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Audit Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Maintenance Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Donors/Members Relations Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Human Resource Officer at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Bookshop Supervisor at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Warehouse Assistant at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Know More About Bible Society of NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at School Kits Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Hazon Holdings
- Front Desk Officer at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd
- Front Desk and Admin Officer at DAI
- Business Head at Philly and Mools Group
- Receptionist at Housessories
- Personal Assistant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Manager at Nicole Sinclair Consulting