Transport Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- Directing activities related dispatching, routing and tracking transportation trucks.
- Plan, organize and manage the work subordinating staff to ensure that the work assigned is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customers complaint.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan and structured approach to the maintenance of trucks, keeping within the designed budget and ensuring all trucks used are fit for purpose and the customer experience is of high standard.
- Ensuring transport staff delivers the service appropriately to the changing needs of customers.
- Take lead role in planning, costing and allocating routes and trucks ensuring efficient flexibility is in place to meet the varying changing needs of customers.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending work place safety meetings.
- Ensure that all in house trucks are complaint with legal regulatory and contractual requirements and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the management.
- B.Sc/HND in Transport Management.
- Professional transport certificate is an added advantage.
- Member of transport institute of Management.
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 years as a transport Manager.
- Working in a haulage company will be an added advantage too.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To apply via the link above, look at the right side of the page when the link opens
For more information: Call Judith 09097866911
Interested and qualified? Go to Janchine Nigeria Limited career website on www.janchine.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Janchine Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Planning, Head at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sales Coordinator at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Store Head at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Outbound Logistics Supervisor at UNOCASA Limited
- Logistics Supervisor at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Admin and Logistics Officer, Operations at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Operations - Admin and Logistics Coordinator at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Security Operations / Logistics Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Logistics Assistant at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Logistics Expert at Nativedge
- Logistics & Operations Manger at Alister Greene Consulting