Brand Strategist/Visual Designer Intern at DODO Design Agency
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at DODO Design Agency
DODO is a creative agency that helps businesses stand out in the market. Through human-centered processes, we help brands build unique experiences for their customers.
Brand Strategist/Visual Designer Intern
- Are you a skilled and passionate Brand and design enthusiast who loves to translate solutions into tangible design? DODO Design Agency is looking for you.
- You will be responsible for working with others to come up with effective brand strategies and messaging gotten from solid customer research
- You will be responsible for bringing concepts to life with attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for creating visuals for both digital and physical experiences.
- Deep passion and interest in design, research and strategy is important.
You also must be:
- Able to develop positioning recommendations, and define brand elements and tone
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually pleasing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- You should be staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in design and branding field
- You must be able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DODO Design Agency career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About DODO Design AgencySimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Buffer Media
- Content Developer/ Social Media Manager at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Photographer at Sharpshooters Studios Limited
- Account Manager at Owens and Xley
- Digital Markerter at Digital Markerter
- Cinematographer / Video Editor at KraksTV
- Production Manager at Lekki TV
- Digital Marketer/Content Creator at Madesoftlogic Technologies