Contracts Administrator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Contracts Administrator I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 6 days on / 1 day off
- Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/service delivery to buyers and compliance with controls.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues.
- Monitors and manages contract expiration dates. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Create and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company’s SAP system.
- Create Service Entries for Production Operations contract agreements existing on Company’s SAP system.
- Liaise with Contractor Representatives on a daily basis to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders.
- Provide contract status reports to management for review.
- Ensure effective contract administration through records management, advice and compliance with procurement, controls, OIMS and business requirements.
- Provide support to Accounts Payable as required.
- Coordinate with field personnel and confirm that Contractor performance evaluations (on-going or end-of-service) results are captured for future contract consideration.
- Work with Contract Advisor and Representatives to identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts.
- Work closely with Procurement on contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items.
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
- Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO’s).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools.
- Business and ethics compliance.
- Understanding of company expectations relating to controls, reporting and compliance
- Understanding and knowledge of the local country’s commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to integrate security and community objectives into plans for Service Contracting.
- Budgetary reporting and analysis skills
- Solid written communication and reporting skills
- Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) processes
- Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities and business processes as they relate to contracts
- Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Ability to interact in a multI-cultural environment
- Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to work independently
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Operator III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Contracts and Compliance Manager at fhi 360
- Legal Manager- Litigation/ADR at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Chief Compliance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Security Liaison Supervisor at Biswal Limited
- In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at OneFi
- Legal Associate at Eduwalt Communication
- Associate 2 at Westfield Consulting