Jobs at AGL Consulting Limited
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 25 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AGL Consulting Ltd
AGL Consulting Limited is a firm of Business Management & Information Technology Consultants focused on providing integrated, turnkey, technology and Management solutions to Public and Private sectors in Nigeria. We are structured into Management Consulting, Information Technology Consulting and Network/Platform Solutions. Within the period of its existence, AGL has grown more than 100% month on month since inception. This growth has been largely driven by repeated business from satisfied customers.
The Business Development Executive will:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Ideal Candidate should possess 2-4 years experience in sales of computer software, hardware as well as consultancy sales.
go to method of application »
The Software Developer will, among other things:
- Develop internet and distributed software solutions
- Participate in solution workshops, write technical documentations and engage in continuous delivery and DevOps
- Directs technical aspects of operations related to client accounts or high severity issues.
- Participates in the evolution of company level software best practices, standards, and policies
- Works closely with the Team Leader, and Product Owners for understanding the functional and system requirements to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Collaborates with product owners, technical architects and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and mobile-based applications and maintaining the systems/applications once they are up and running.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source codes.
- Assists other software developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualising and developing new software programs and applications
- Ensures robust and sustainable enterprise social collaboration architecture for software development by monitoring matrices of the SOA, and fixing complaints/bugs logged by customers.
- 3-5years experience in Software Development with good understanding of distributed computing, PaaS, IaaS is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AGL Consulting LtdSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)
- HR Business Development Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Therapist (Psychology Graduate) at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Bike and Field Sales Representatives at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Accountant/Internal Auditor at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Software Engineer (Java Spring Boot) at Biosec Solutions
- Senior CRM Specialist at Platinum Careers
- Hr Recuiter at Ascentech Services Limited