Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC) is made up of professional consultants, who are competent and capable enough to help clients achieve their goals. Our professional consultants specialize in the oil & gas industries, infrastructure & building and other Services. Our experienced consultants offer services tailored to the technical, economic, and management needs of our clients.
Our capabilities, competency, and responsiveness to individual needs are our strengths in this competitive industry. Our consultants who are from previous operations on the field have a strong record of operational and commercial accomplishments in their respective industry. This diverse set of capabilities enables our consultants to deliver comprehensive services when addressing the specific needs of our clients.
- Able to provide a warm welcome and fond farewell to the guests.
- Greet guests according to the standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Possess good knowledge of a different kind of silverware.
- Good knowledge in maintaining all type of silverware and E.P.N.S ware (Electro Plated Nickel Silver) used in the restaurant for food and beverage service.
- Set up the restaurant according to the table plan, cover layout and standards defined by the hotel's management.
- Make sure all assigned duties prior to service are completed.
- Attend service briefings prior to each meal period.
- Know the restaurant menu and Specials of the day.
- Greet and seat guests.
- Offer Menu and Wine List and attend to napkins.
- Take Food and Beverage orders.
- Serve Food and Beverage orders.
- Check and clear Waiter’s station during and after service.
- If required assist in bringing food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Handle all guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Clear soiled silverware and any other operating equipment to designated wash-up/storage area.
- Able to generate the final bill from the POS system and offer to guest settlement.
- To clear and re-set tables according to instructions.
- To clean all soiled linen to the designated area.
- Report any theft or damages to Manager/ Assistant Manager.
- Report to Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Manager before completion of the shift.
- Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office/accounts department.
- Tally the Credit Card settlements for the day with the batch closing report from EDC machine.
- Close the shift at the POS terminal.
- Able to report for duty punctually, wearing a correct and clean uniform and name badge at all times.
- Able to have a complete understanding of the Restaurant’s operating policies and procedures.
- Must participate in staff training and briefings.
- Able to maintain a good teamwork relationship with colleagues.
- Able to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
- Able to carry out other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have exceptional knowledge and skills about silver service.
- Eye for detail.
- Must be efficient and speedy.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Familiar with operating POS (Point of sale) systems.
diploma in hotel management or related course.
Minimum of 4 or 5 years in a similar position
go to method of application »
The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day hotel operations. Work closely with purchasing department, ensure cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
He/she also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions/orders and the delivery challans, invoices are checked and filed in the appropriate folder. Maintains par stock, inventory and stock records every month and compiles records of expenditures/consumptions etc.
Storekeeper Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by FC/GM depending upon the hotel's operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the MMS - Material Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Financial Controller (FC) and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS - Material Management System.
- Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
- Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
Relevant diploma or degree in Management/Accounting or related business discipline. Able to work with MS Office suite.
Previous store management experience with stock control responsibility. Experience of at least more than two years in a similar position in the full service hotel or hospitality industry.
go to method of application »
The General manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
GM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms,Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.)
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipments and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate is seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills. Marketing background. Master Degree
At least 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, must have managed a 4 star hotel.
Age: 40 years
go to method of application »
Welcome guests, check guests in and out of the hotel, deal with guest queries, provide prompt and professional guest service to meet guest needs and ensure guest satisfaction.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- welcome and greet guests
- answer and direct incoming calls
- inform guests of hotel rates and services
- make and confirm reservations for guests
- ensure proper room allocation
- register and check guests in
- confirm relevant guest information
- verify guest's payment method
- verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- receive and transmit messages for guests
- retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- manage conference room bookings and scheduling
- close guest accounts and check guests out
- review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- process accurate payment of guest accounts
- inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- monitor visitors to the hotel
- enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
Education, Skills and Experience
- HND/BSC in Hospitality or equivalent
- guest/customer relations experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office and booking and payment systems
- numeracy skills
- administrative skills
Key Competencies and Qualities
- customer service orientation
- attention to detail and accuracy
- planning and organizing
- ability to multitask and prioritize
- professional appearance and attitude
- effective verbal and written communication skills
- ability to handle stress and stay calm under pressure
- conflict resolution skills
- decision making and judgment skills
- team work
- flexible regarding work schedules
- ability to respond appropriately to diverse customers and guests
go to method of application »
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include:
- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Managing online and phone reservations
- Informing customers about payment methods and verifying their credit card data
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
go to method of application »
Being a laundry valet you are responsible to ensure that all laundry services for the hotels guests is done as per the standard policies and is met on time. Also responsible for laundry collection from guest rooms, dry-cleaning, washing, drying, pressing and folding of guest's laundry along with other hotel linen.
Additionally properly tags Guest items and then sorts for appropriate action like Washing, dry cleaning, stain removal, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel tailor.
Laundry Valet Attendant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for picking up and delivery of in house guest laundry.
- Responsible to collect and deliver outside guest laundry / dry cleaning.
- Responsible for delivering all guest items punctually, accurately and in a professional and courteous way.
- Collect laundry and dry cleaning bags from guest rooms and ensure that guest name, room number and laundry pieces are listed.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists / laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the superiors in case any valuable items like cash, jewellery, creidt cards etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Responsible to processes the guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Once processed, neatly fold or hangs the clothing as requested by the guest on the laundry sheet.
- Sorts employee uniforms for appropriate action like washing, dry cleaning, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel's tailor.
- Able to processes the staff uniforms on the correct equipment using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Once processed, hangs and transports clean uniforms to Housekeeping.
- Shakes wet sheets, table linens and napkins prior to ironing in order to spread them out.
- Responsible to feed washed linens and napkins into ironer or folder or calender machine.
- Retrieves folded linens and stacks or hangs clean linens as appropriate.
- Sorts clean towels, rugs and robes.
- Uses towel folder and manual folding for bath towels, washcloths, rugs and robes.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of dryers and sort out washed laundry items
- Operates and maintains folding equipment, presser and iron.
- Operates and maintains washer, dryer, dry cleaning machine etc.
- Reports any technical problems or deficiencies to Laundry manager or maintenance team.
- Places folded product on appropriate rack.
- Reports any damage or deficiencies in the laundried items to the laundry manager.
- Assist in inventories and attend all departmental training as informed and scheduled by the manager.
- Assists with other responsibilities and duties in the absence of other team members or other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Basic tailoring experience or sewing skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Recognizing Differences and eye for detail.
- Understanding of Laundry machines and chemicals.
- Ability to work under pressure
Diploma/ND preferred. Basis computer knowledge and working experience with laundry machines.
Previous experience in a hotel laundry / linen department, with minimum 4 years and above of experience in large laundry operations of 4 Star hotels.
go to method of application »
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
More than 5 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
go to method of application »
Responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavor for the dining rooms, banquets and other food facilities, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
Additionally responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen and manage areas of profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen.
Executive Chef Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains, develops and motivates supervisors and culinary staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis.
- Teaches preparation according to well defined recipes and follows up and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine at the property.
- Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
- Should be able to provide direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
- Understand employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and kitchen staff.
- He should advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrates honesty, integrity and also leads by example.
- Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Delegates as appropriate to develop supervisors and subordinates to accept responsibility and meet clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Actively involves in menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation.
- Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavour.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Ensures all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with local Health department and hotel standards.
- Coordinates with the purchase department for acquisition of needed goods and services.
- Ensure all products are prepared in a consistent manner and meet departmental appearance/quality standards.
- Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards for all kitchen staffs.
- Ensures all kitchen employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
- Ensure proper purchasing, receiving and food storage standards in the kitchen.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on food quality, presentation and service levels.
- Actively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Maintain Quality levels of receiving, storage, production and presentation of food.
- Ensure sufficient staffing levels are scheduled to accommodate business demands.
- Follows and enforces all applicable safety procedures specified for kitchen and food servers.
- Discuss daily food cost reports with key kitchen and F&B team members.
- Review weekly and monthly schedules to meet forecast and budget.
- Attend the daily morning meetings and other administrative sessions.
- Identifies the developmental needs of kitchen staffs and provide coaching, mentoring, and also helping them to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Trains kitchen associates on the fundamentals of good cooking and excellent plate presentations. Also interview and hire new applicants for kitchen.
- Frequently review finished products for quality and presentation before the orders are send to guest.
- Able to perform additional duties as requested by the hotel management as and when required.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to hotel operational Standard and Management Policy.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Having an eye for detail and creativity to look at things differently will be a key to developing the Food and Beverage Experience.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- More than 5 Years experience in Hospitality Management or equivalent Culinary university degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below