Waiter/Bartender at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
Posted on: 12 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC
Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC) is made up of professional consultants, who are competent and capable enough to help clients achieve their goals. Our professional consultants specialize in the oil & gas industries, infrastructure & building and other Services. Our experienced consultants offer services tailored to the technical, economic, and management needs of our clients.
Our capabilities, competency, and responsiveness to individual needs are our strengths in this competitive industry. Our consultants who are from previous operations on the field have a strong record of operational and commercial accomplishments in their respective industry. This diverse set of capabilities enables our consultants to deliver comprehensive services when addressing the specific needs of our clients.
- Able to provide a warm welcome and fond farewell to the guests.
- Greet guests according to the standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Possess good knowledge of a different kind of silverware.
- Good knowledge in maintaining all type of silverware and E.P.N.S ware (Electro Plated Nickel Silver) used in the restaurant for food and beverage service.
- Set up the restaurant according to the table plan, cover layout and standards defined by the hotel's management.
- Make sure all assigned duties prior to service are completed.
- Attend service briefings prior to each meal period.
- Know the restaurant menu and Specials of the day.
- Greet and seat guests.
- Offer Menu and Wine List and attend to napkins.
- Take Food and Beverage orders.
- Serve Food and Beverage orders.
- Check and clear Waiter’s station during and after service.
- If required assist in bringing food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Handle all guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Clear soiled silverware and any other operating equipment to designated wash-up/storage area.
- Able to generate the final bill from the POS system and offer to guest settlement.
- To clear and re-set tables according to instructions.
- To clean all soiled linen to the designated area.
- Report any theft or damages to Manager/ Assistant Manager.
- Report to Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Manager before completion of the shift.
- Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office/accounts department.
- Tally the Credit Card settlements for the day with the batch closing report from EDC machine.
- Close the shift at the POS terminal.
- Able to report for duty punctually, wearing a correct and clean uniform and name badge at all times.
- Able to have a complete understanding of the Restaurant’s operating policies and procedures.
- Must participate in staff training and briefings.
- Able to maintain a good teamwork relationship with colleagues.
- Able to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
- Able to carry out other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have exceptional knowledge and skills about silver service.
- Eye for detail.
- Must be efficient and speedy.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Familiar with operating POS (Point of sale) systems.
diploma in hotel management or related course.
Minimum of 4 or 5 years in a similar position
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Store Keeper at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Hotel/General Manager at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Receptionist at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Front Desk Officer at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Laundry Attendant at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Marketing Manager at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Executive Chef at Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)
- Know More About Independent Project Monitoring Company Limited (IPMC)Similar Jobs
- Housekeeping Attendant at Hilton Worldwide
- Waiters at Grubbix Catering Services
- Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
- House Keeping Manager at RoVedana
- Hotel General Manager at AES
- Executive House Keeper at RoVedana
- Food and Beverage Manager at RoVedana
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Sunrose Consulting