Pact is an International NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development.
RFQ number: Z3098-2019-002
Date of Solicitation: May 16, 2019
Submission Date and time: May 30, 2019; 12:00noon
Estimated Delivery/ Performance Date: June 15, 2019
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) FOR THE SUPPLY OF ANATOMIC MODELS
Requirement/ Technical Specifications
Please submit your quotation for supply and delivery of the listed items below. Your quotation should be in the template attached as Annex 1 (Vendor submission template).
1. Product: Anatomic Model | Specifications: Mamanatalie Complete Brown (Laedal global health), item No.340-00233 or equivalent | Unit: Sets | Qty: 13
2. Product: Anatomic Model | Specifications: NeonatalieTM Complete dark (US), Item No. 104-10003 or equivalent | Unit: Sets | Qty: 13
3. Product: Anatomic Model | PreemieNatalie with mama breast (Laedal Global health) Catalogue No.LGH-107-1001 or equivalent | Unit: Sets | Quantity: 13
Please take note of the following requirements and conditions pertaining to the supply of the above-mentioned supplies or services:
- All documentations, including catalogs, instructions and operating manuals, shall be in this language: English
- Latest Expected Delivery Date and Time (If delivery time exceeds this, quote may be rejected by Pact): July 10, 2019 by 12:00noon
- Exact Address(es) of Delivery Location(s)
- Wrap all items separately
- Use adequate cushioning material
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return information
The vendor is responsible to provide the tax clearance related documents to PACT COUNTRY OFFICE as described below from one of them in circumstance vendor charges any tax percentage to PACT COUNTRY OFFICE.
In order to be considered for award, Vendors must be currently legally operating in Nigeria and the quotation must include all of the following information:
- Ability to meet or exceed the Requirements/Technical Specifications outlined in Section B;
- Ability to deliver the items/services specified in Section B no later than the date(s) required.
C. Submission Instructions
The following information to be included by vendor in quotation:
- A completed copy of the coversheet attached to this RFQ
- Quoted price in for each item or service specified Naira (N). This price should be all inclusive of delivery.
- Validity period of offer (Offer should be valid for at least 90 days).
- Credit Payment Term; Pact is preferable payment with 1-month credit, after delivery of goods.
- Indicate of delivery duration weeks to supply and delivery of goods after PO issue.
- Your quotation must be on official letter head with authorized signature and stamp.
- Specifications of the products offered in Section C fully addressed.
- Warranty and information for product can be included as attachments to Attachment 1, the coversheet (as applicable).
Electronic submissions must be received at the address specified below by 12:00noon on May 30, 2019, COUNTRY OFFICE Standard Time and please make sure that the submission is titled with the exact same solicitation number stated above.
Method of Application
Submissions must be forwarded in electronic format only (either PDF or Microsoft Word and Excel) to email@example.com. Quotations should not contain any unnecessary promotional material or elaborate presentation formats (black and white is preferred). Vendors must not submit zipped files. Those pages requiring original manual signatures should be scanned and sent in PDF format as an email attachment. Please reference the RFQ Number and RFQ Name in the e-mail subject line.
- Quotes must contain a completed quote cover sheet (Attachment 1)
- Proposals submitted through hard copy will not be considered.
- Quotations received after that time or at a different address may not be accepted
- All quotations and delivery dates shall be valid for a period of ninety 90 days following the submission due date mentioned above.
D. Evaluation Criteria
Pact will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible vendor whose quote will be best value for Pact, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
- Technical capability of the item offered to meet the Pact’s requirements;
- Delivery terms.
E. Terms and Conditions
- Pact reserves the right to modify by written notice the terms of this solicitation at any time in its sole discretion. Pact may cancel the solicitation at any time
- Pact may reject any or all proposals received.
- Issuance of solicitation does not constitute award commitment by Pact.
- Pact reserves the right to disqualify any quotation based on vendor’s failure to follow solicitation instructions.
- Pact will not compensate Vendors for their response to the solicitation.
- Pact reserves the right to issue an award based on initial evaluation of applications without further discussion.
- Pact may choose to award only part of the scope of work in the solicitation or to issue multiple awards the scope of work.
- Pact reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition.
- Pact may contact Vendors to confirm contact person, address, and that the proposal was submitted for this solicitation.
- Pact may contact listed past performance references without notice to the Vendor. Pact also reserves the right to contact other past performance information sources that the Vendor did not list in the proposal.
- By submitting a proposal, the Vendor confirms they understand the terms and conditions.
- Information pertaining to and obtained from the Vendor as a result of participation in this solicitation is confidential. The Vendor consents to the disclosure of the documents submitted by the Vendor to the reviewers involved in the selection process. Please note that all reviewers are bound by non-disclosure agreements.