Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at Pedabo
Posted on: 14 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We're a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit and Tax.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory) career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Access Solutions
- Business Development Officer at Aldelia Group
- Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- IT Sales Executives at Workplace Centre Limited
- Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Fresh Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Executive Assistant at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- AC Technician at a Leading Electronic Firm - Willers Solutions Limited