Graduate Trainees - Audit and Tax at Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)
Posted on: 14 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We're a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
Graduate Trainees - Audit and Tax
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit and Tax.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory) career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Pedabo (Tax, Audit, Advisory)Similar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee - Investment Sales Advisory at Cardinal Stone
- NYSC Intern at Heckerbella Limited
- Fisheries Officer (GD II) at Delta State Government
- Agricultural Technologist (GD II) at Delta State Government
- Agricultural Officer (GD II) at Delta State Government
- Agricultural Engineer (GD II) at Delta State Government
- Higher Livestock Superintendent at Delta State Government
- Livestock Officer (GD II) at Delta State Government