Our virtual tutors/instructors are a vital part of our company – they are the face of our business. They are expected to create an engaging virtual learning environment for our students. Our virtual tutors/instructors may have some experience as in-person tutors or classroom instructors – and therefore able to contribute meaningfully to improving our tutorial scripts. It is also vital however that they are able to tutor in a way that demonstrates their excitement and passion for the subjects, as well as to communicate using concepts and ideas that appeal to secondary school students.
- A degree from an accredited local, regional, or international university, demonstrating a stellar academic record and proof of excellent performance i.e. top five to ten percentile in the regional standardized test – West African Examinations Council (WAEC);
- Some teaching and/or tutoring experience; preferably for 5 years at least;
- Expertise in a particular subject or standardized test;
- Possess a strong character, a solid work ethic, and a pleasant personality;
- Have the ability to bring excitement and passion to tutoring; and
- Have outstanding professional references.
We are looking for an individual who is fluent in one or more of classical animation, character animation, and/or motion graphics. Between 1-5 years of experience in the field or allied domains will be useful. Applicant should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures and should rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Projects include 2D animation for communications templates for video projects.
- Must show a high level of technical skills and ability in creating the animated movement and performance traditional animation experience;
- Positive attitude with the ability to work within a team and actively problem-solve/troubleshoot;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines;
- Specialization and/or expertise in classical animation, character animation, motion graphics, and dynamic typography;
- Strong grasp of principles of design, layout and frame composition, and principles of animation is a must;
- Ability to follow storyboard and design reference accurately and work in a range of styles and with minimum supervision;
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects (including Duik, Boa Bones and other plugins; Forward-Inverse Kinematics, Puppet Pins 3rd party plugins Red Giant Trapcode Suite, VideoCopilot Suite including Element 3d and others, Plexus, Newton and other Physics Simulators, Motion V2, etc.), ToonBoom, Character Animator, Adobe Animator and Photoshop Timeline Animation, etc.; and
- Ability to spot and rectify shortcomings in efficient design practices and a strong intent to mentor and learn from peers.
We are looking for an individual who is fluent in one or more of classical animation, character animation, and/or motion graphics. Between 2-5 years of experience in the field or allied domains will be useful. Applicant should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures and should rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Projects will include 2D and 3D VFX/Compositing for videos into real footage rotoscope and tracking (motion and camera) CG and special effects in animated and real-footage videos compositing different genres of assets into finished product video.
- A candidate must have experience in after effects and 3rd party tools and plugins like mocha, red giant trapcode suite, plexus, etc. one or more of following programs premiere pro, maya, nuke, blender, davinci resolve, fusion, vray or metal ray;
- Understanding of 2d and 3d animation process and work as a part of a dynamic team under different projects;
- Swift skill with common effects like grunge, smoke, fire, rain, smog, particles, etc.;
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and work as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and willingness to address comments and make changes understand color grading and keying with competency in use tools like davinci resolve, etc. stabilization, tracking, rotoscopy with emphasis on precision of output and adherence to time and dependancy considerations;
- Have a good eye for composition, color, light and shadow;
- Have the technical skill to make practical decisions across projects be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure;
- VFX artists could have to adopt the role of editors and animators based on project requirements.
We are looking for an individual capable of writing short form fictional narratives to explain individual concepts for set curriculums. The target audience is students aged 10-16 year olds. Making storyboards for the narratives, with animation and FX notes. Writing final text for the larger app. Editing and proof reading.
- Exceptional domain knowledge and expertise;
- Outstanding academic performance in secondary school placement exams in in university specifically in the sciences;
- An ideal candidate will already be well versed with writing short-form fiction. Grammar and syntax knowledge is non-negotiable. Has to take written test;
- Should also be comfortable in an environment where pop-culture gets referenced a lot;
- Each candidate will have a specific deliverable assigned to them, which they’ll have to turn in, without follow-ups;
- They’ll have to make sure they follow the schedule and get feedback from appropriate folks on time.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Applications Administrator who is responsible for managing the enterprise applications used by the company. This includes configuration, planning, maintenance, training, documentation, software upgrades and troubleshooting across a wide array of application services. These diverse applications include ERP, billing, service management, scheduling and logistics.
- Assist in identifying interfaces requires for applications with other systems;
- Collaborate with external consultant(s) to design, configure and test interfaces;
- Coordinate change management documentation for enterprise applications;
- Coordinate new app releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users;
- Develop and document system configurations and procedures as appropriate;
- Provide technical support and guidance to system users; work closely with internal and external service providers as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science,
- Information Systems or related field; or equivalent work experience;
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability with working on a small tech team;
- Strong customer service skills
Responsible for managing a fully functioning video production studio, coordinating talent, supervising all product and gear used for shoots, managing production budgets and overseeing 15-20 person video production teams. Responsibilities also include maintaining brand and voice in all produced content and meeting with stakeholders to conceptualize creative strategy and ensure that the vision aligns with video output.
- Providing creative direction on set
- Acting as a technical advisor for all gear used in production;
- Building and maintaining a production calendar; managing multiple projects from concept through completion
- Project managing large volumes of content in a fast-paced production environment;
- Communication, writing, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience producing videos, training videos and/or short “how-to” videos;
- In-house video production experience or equivalent portfolio/reel;
- Experience shooting intercept interviews or short videos for use on social media;
- Experience in multi-screen production (interactive, online video, tablet based content);
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines while organizing and prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
To help develop and manage our growth and also help maintain a positive working environment for our growing team, we are looking for someone to join us as Human Resources and Office Manager. This is an ideal position for someone who wants a varied role focussing on recruitment but also supporting other key office management functions.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of future candidates using LinkedIn and other tools;
- Maintain and renew contracts for facilities including office IT support, mobile phones, office management, car parking, kitchen supplies etc.;
- Support staff onboarding and related collateral;
- Collate training requirements and resources to deliver training;
- Organise team functions and events;
- Support management team in sourcing most cost effective travel
- Experience of recruitment both directly and via recruitment agencies / platforms;
- Commercial acumen to manage and negotiate contracts for IT support, software licences, mobile phones, office maintenance etc.;
- Can do attitude and willingness to get involved in all aspects of recruitment and office management;
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritize and manage workload;
- Understanding and experience within a HR role