The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
NNPC, an equal opportunity employer, offers exceptional career and development opportunities in a challenging and diverse workplace. We seek dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals.
Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor's Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master's Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master's Degree.
||Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
||Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
||Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
||Mass Commuincation, English and History.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
go to method of application »
NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory or Managerial Cadres.
They are expected to:
- provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- drive team performance and development.
- COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- ECONOMIC EVALUATION
- MARKETING AND SELLING
- SALES CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- SHIPPING & SCHEDULING
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & PLANNING
FINANCE, ACCOUNTS, AUDIT, TAXATION AND INSURANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COST ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- INSTRUMENTATION, AUTOMATION & CONTROL
- MATERIALS, CORROSION AND INSPECTION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PIPELINES & PIPING ENGINEERING
- PROCESS ENGINEERING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- ATTRACTION, RECRUITMENT AND MANPOWER PLANNING
- COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
- ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY RISK & COMPLIANCE
- INFORMATION & SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- IT PROGRAMME & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT & APPLICATION HOSTING
- STRATEGY, PLANNING & ARCHITECTURE
- COMMERCIAL & CORPORATE LAW
- MAINTENANCE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- MAINTENANCE - INSTRUMENTATION, AUTOMATION & CONTROL
- MAINTENANCE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PROCESS ENGINEERING
- PRODUCTION OPERATIONS
- PRODUCTION PROGRAMMING
- QUALITY CONTROL
- PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- RESERVOIR ENGINEERING
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS
- MEDIA RELATIONS
- INVESTIGATION & INTELLIGENCE
- SECURITY OPERATIONS
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- WELL COMPLETION AND WELL INTERVENTION
Note: All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
NNPC Recruitment Form 2019
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View NNPC salaries on Mysalaryscale