Human Edge Limited - Our client, a leading marketing communications agency, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information and Communications Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the hygiene responsibilities in terms of training, making help function user friendly and creating How To’s to ensure smooth adoption and usage
- Providing support and managing the needed integration into Sage, the financial solution for full deployment of an end to end
- Automatizing management information system (MIS) data from the software to enhance management’s decision-making
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Providing support on Windows operating systems and hardware
- Degree-qualified in Computer Science or other related discipline with 3-4years’ post NYSC experience in related role
- Versatile with .Net & SQL Server, Window 2008 Server, AD Policy development, Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process
- Web Development Packages: HTML, DHTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia, Fireworks, WML (Wireless Markup Language) for wireless device application and XML.
go to method of application »
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Announcing clients as necessary
- Assisting with a variety of administrative task including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans
- Preparing meeting and training rooms
- Sorting and distributing mails
- Provide excellent customer service
- Scheduling appointments
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Good time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various task as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication
- Microsoft office skills
- Listening skills
- Customer focus
- Informing others (team work)
- Handles pressure
- Phone skills
- Supply management
- Must have 2 - 3 working experience
- Must be between 20 - 25 years of age.
N45,000.00 - N60,000.00.
go to method of application »
- To maximize the company’s return on financial assets by implementing/establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Ensuring timely implementation of the unit’s strategy with respect to Clients and Credit Management
- Controlling invoice processing activities ensuring that all clients’ transactions are properly recorded, regularly reconciled, fully accounted for and information to internal stakeholders are delivered promptly and correctly
- Ensuring the smooth running of the finance function and working with the Managing Director to shape the future success of the business
- Performing financial accounting and reporting activities to ensure efficient management of general ledger, fixed assets management and inter-company accounts and reconciliations, correctly and comprehensively
- Degree-qualified in Accounting, Finance or any accounting related discipline with minimum of 7 years’ post qualification (ACCA/ACA) experience from a reputable organization, preferably in a well-established commercial organization
- Must be intelligent, analytical and numerate with good communication (written and oral) skills
- Must be able to effectively manage external auditors, Banks, Tax authorities
- Proficient in the knowledge and deployment of ICT and accounting systems (e.g. Sage Line 50 and Pastel/ Evolution, and other ERP accounting software).
Method of Application
Applicants should send a comprehensive Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable "Job Reference" as the subject of the mail.