Jobs In A Reputable FMCG Company
Posted on: 17 October, 2013
Deadline: 31 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Do you have what it takes to drive safely the finance of a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company? Can you work under pressure to achieve goals? If yes, then your service is needed for immediate employment:
- Applicants must possess/satisfy the following conditions: Bsc/HND in Accounting.
- Must have worked as Accountant in a structured and computerized environment for not less than eight (8) years. He must presently be working as a Finance Manager in a reputable company.
- Candidate that does meet this condition should never apply. A previous worked in a reputable audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word and Excel.
- Also the candidate must be proficient in the use of QUICKBOOKS ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.
- The applicant must be currently using the accounting package or had used the software in the previous employment.
- Must be a member of professional accountancy body preferably ICAN (minimum of 5 years post qualification experience)
- Must be willing to travel to any part of the country according to the dictates of the job
- Must not be more than forty (40) years of age
- Must have capacity to.
- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analysing change and advising accordingly;
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Analysing competitors and market trends;
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Managing budgets;
- Supervising staff;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial requtations and legislation
Note: Candidates who do not have real life experience of the above mentioned functions need not apply.
go to method of application »
- OND/HND/BSC in Marketing or any Social Sciences.
- 5 years working experience in FMCG Company as a Van Sales Rep. Candidate
- Who has not worked as a VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE in food and
- Beverages industries should not waste his time to apply
- The Candidates applying for any of the vacancies above must have good
- Working knowledge ofthe City and its environs.
- Must have a valid E-Class License.
- Not more than 32 years of age.
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the stipulated requirements should send their CV ONLY (indicating the Post they are applying for) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two weeks ofthis publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Plant Manager at Reckitt Benckiser
- Commercial Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Business Development Manager at a Mutinational FMCG Company - Aldelia Limited
- Operations Accountant at a Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources