Administrative Jobs at Bridge Clinic
Posted on: 13 September, 2017
Deadline: 18 September, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bridge Clinic
At the Bridge Clinic we give the best. Our medical staff has all the skills, knowledge and expertise to give couples their best chance of conceiving. Our international partners give us access to technologies and techniques that can't be found anywhere else.
The Bridge Clinic is the premier provider of fertility services across Nigeria.
Administrative Officers (Location - Lagos) responsible for maintaining the clinic's day to day administrative services to support the clinic operations; a minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role, first degree in any social science course, MSC or equivalent (will be an advantage).
go to method of application »
- Clinic Administrator (Location - Abuja) individual will be responsible for the overall administrative management of the business unit. He/she will manage the clinical services, quality policies, processes, programs and practices, to assure the clinic of continuous conformance with appropriate standards and regulations.
- He/She will also be responsible for developing and implementing budgets and revenue drive in the location.
- B.Sc. in any Science related field with a minimum of second class upper division, MSc or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a Healthcare industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bridge ClinicSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Dentist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Latest Vacancies at Clina-Lancet laboratories Limited
- Finance Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Medical Consultant/Specialists at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer at Me Cure Healthcare Limited