Office Administrators at RE/MAX Masters
Posted on: 9 February, 2017
Deadline: 24 April, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at RE/MAX Masters
RE/MAX Masters - Established in Denver, Colorado in 1973, RE/MAX is recognised as one of the leading international global real estate franchise companies with the most productive sales force in the industry. RE/MAX has over 100 000 agents operating from over 6 500 offices in over 97 countries worldwide.
Our office is one of 6,200 RE/MAX offices worldwide doing what we know how to do best, real estate. We are the number one sellers of real estate in the world and we have gotten this far not only by our name or number of offices, but by the people who fill them. We're looking for bright, forward thinking and solution providing individuals to join our network!
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and working with agents to draft agreements etc. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Handle all social media accounts for the office
- OND/B.Sc/BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RE/MAX MastersSimilar Jobs
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime
- Latest Jobs at Zulwa Nigeria
- Jobs at a Real Estate Development Company - Alexander Nelson
- Latest Job Openings at Chattel Realty and Investment Company limited