Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians. Infinity Homes is well capitalised with shareholders funds in excess of over N5 billion unimpaired by losses as at December 2015 making it one of the most capitalised Primary Mortgage Banks in Nigeria.
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Generating demand deposits, mortgage and other risk assets,
- Clientele base generation and improvement.
- Follow up relationship on new and existing customer base.
- Have and demonstrate excellent customer relationship.
- Have transferable customer base.
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of first degree in any course, additional degree or certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience.
- Evidence of a healthy and transferable cabal will be of good advantage.
- Posses sound marketing experience and skills, a self driven, mentally strong, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Relevant experience on National Housing Scheme processing
- Must be able to work under pressure.
go to method of application »
- Must be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Must have at least 3 - 5 years cognate experience in a Audit and Tax Management.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a registered professional with the Financial Reporting Council.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Relevant banking experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to:
Note: All candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.