Experienced Human Resource Professional at ZETA Technologies
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ZETA Technologies Limited
ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
Location Lekki Phase 1
- The preferred individual should have a minimum of 7 years practicing core Human Resources with a minimum of 2 years as a Team Lead or equivalent level.
- HR Certification is a MUST!
- Must be well versed in Taxation (PAYEE) and other statutory payments to government agencies and their computations.
- Must be able to carryout payroll computations on Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge regarding Compensation & Benefits.
- Must be well versed in contract handling and negotiations.
- Must have practical experience dealing with state and federal revenue generating bodies (LIRS,FIRS, LASAA,etc).
- Should have strong leadership qualities and mentorship abilities.
- The preferred individual must also be very adept at the use of microsoft excel for report creation and generation.
- Anyone interested in the position must also have an eye for detail, be self confident, must have an excellent command of english, must be articulate, brilliant, bold and humble at the same time.
- Must understand the need to keep to guidelines, SLA'S, Confidential material and discussions.
Method of Application
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews and final selection of preferred candidate will be concluded by Tuesday 20th December 2016. The interested individual must be ready to resume IMMEDIATELY. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussions.
If you do not get feedback within 24 hours of sending in your resume kindly take it that you have not been selected for the interviews. This role is for a Mid-Senior level manager thus we will not consider those "seeking to learn on the job".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ZETA Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications
- Job Vacancy at Uber
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies