Experienced Human Resource Professional at ZETA Technologies
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ZETA Technologies Limited
ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
Location Lekki Phase 1
- The preferred individual should have a minimum of 7 years practicing core Human Resources with a minimum of 2 years as a Team Lead or equivalent level.
- HR Certification is a MUST!
- Must be well versed in Taxation (PAYEE) and other statutory payments to government agencies and their computations.
- Must be able to carryout payroll computations on Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge regarding Compensation & Benefits.
- Must be well versed in contract handling and negotiations.
- Must have practical experience dealing with state and federal revenue generating bodies (LIRS,FIRS, LASAA,etc).
- Should have strong leadership qualities and mentorship abilities.
- The preferred individual must also be very adept at the use of microsoft excel for report creation and generation.
- Anyone interested in the position must also have an eye for detail, be self confident, must have an excellent command of english, must be articulate, brilliant, bold and humble at the same time.
- Must understand the need to keep to guidelines, SLA'S, Confidential material and discussions.
Method of Application
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews and final selection of preferred candidate will be concluded by Tuesday 20th December 2016. The interested individual must be ready to resume IMMEDIATELY. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussions.
If you do not get feedback within 24 hours of sending in your resume kindly take it that you have not been selected for the interviews. This role is for a Mid-Senior level manager thus we will not consider those "seeking to learn on the job".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ZETA Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at The Source Computers Limited
- Job Opportunities at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Software Developer at Teflonhub Limited
- UI/UX Front Developer at KariXchange Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executives at Nok360
- Technology Solutions Professional - Advanced Analytics & AI at Microsoft Nigeria
- Lead iOS Engineer at Andela