Latest Job Vacancies at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Manage all Social Media Platforms.
- Good written and communication skills
- Content creation and management
- Manage, interact with and respond to social media audiences
- Write, shoot, create and edit content for all platforms
- Execute strategies and tactics for social media audience growth with the aim of creating more awareness which will yield more sales for company
- Curating content from various sources to fit the social media strategy in support of company marketing goals
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Keyword optimization and improvement in new SEO/SEM opportunities
- Database: creation, management and maintenance of the database, making it larger and more streamlined.
- When a Client’s Social Media is being managed by us, Candidate will need to get the needed pictures or Video from Client.
- B.Sc or HND in Communication, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations or related areas preferred.
- Minimum of 2 Years Professional Work experience in Social Media Management.
- Excellent knowledge of illustrator software.
go to method of application »
- Develop sales strategy for business solutions customers and work closely with team leaders to achieve strategy objectives
- Monitor and report current market trends, competitors, share and developments to country manager and other stakeholder
- Ensure customer channel migration in accordance with channel strategy, and seek for opportunities for migration of customers to higher segments
- Provide recommendations on enhancing incentives schemes for the staff
- Set performance targets for telesales and area sales
- Participate in and support/coach critical sales activities of team
- Monitor overall sales performance (sales performance, visitations, potential/prospect) and KPI
- Organize regular team meetings
- Accountability for delivering sales targets
- Effectively plan and allocate needed resources to achieve segment objective
- Drive customers to use cost effective service channels and increase use of automation
- Develop strong relations with decision makers on customer side
- Regular visit selected customers; especially those that have potential and may migrate into higher segments
- Bring leads to be qualified and generate more business.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group