Latest Job Vacancies at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 28 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Manage all Social Media Platforms.
- Good written and communication skills
- Content creation and management
- Manage, interact with and respond to social media audiences
- Write, shoot, create and edit content for all platforms
- Execute strategies and tactics for social media audience growth with the aim of creating more awareness which will yield more sales for company
- Curating content from various sources to fit the social media strategy in support of company marketing goals
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Keyword optimization and improvement in new SEO/SEM opportunities
- Database: creation, management and maintenance of the database, making it larger and more streamlined.
- When a Client’s Social Media is being managed by us, Candidate will need to get the needed pictures or Video from Client.
- B.Sc or HND in Communication, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations or related areas preferred.
- Minimum of 2 Years Professional Work experience in Social Media Management.
- Excellent knowledge of illustrator software.
go to method of application »
- Develop sales strategy for business solutions customers and work closely with team leaders to achieve strategy objectives
- Monitor and report current market trends, competitors, share and developments to country manager and other stakeholder
- Ensure customer channel migration in accordance with channel strategy, and seek for opportunities for migration of customers to higher segments
- Provide recommendations on enhancing incentives schemes for the staff
- Set performance targets for telesales and area sales
- Participate in and support/coach critical sales activities of team
- Monitor overall sales performance (sales performance, visitations, potential/prospect) and KPI
- Organize regular team meetings
- Accountability for delivering sales targets
- Effectively plan and allocate needed resources to achieve segment objective
- Drive customers to use cost effective service channels and increase use of automation
- Develop strong relations with decision makers on customer side
- Regular visit selected customers; especially those that have potential and may migrate into higher segments
- Bring leads to be qualified and generate more business.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST