Graduate Career Opportunities at DBH
Posted on: 31 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at DBH Solutions
DBH is an African infrastructure and information technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. We are industry leaders in providing quality standards based infrastructure and technology solutions to a wide range of sectors. Our Infrastructure and IT products covers a number of areas including raised access flooring, structured cabling, internal partitions, IP networking and telephony solutions and business furniture. While our IT Consultancy offers Infrastructure and IT advisory and design services to businesses on a strategic and operational level.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in software installation and functioning
- Skilled in setting up local and third party networks, installing new internet WIFI, Ethernet and DSL connections
- Proficient in installation of relevant software when installing a new hardware device
- Well versed in setting up multimedia screen and equipment for enlarged display and presentations
- Familiar with android tablets, developing, downloading and managing applications for the same
- Competent at handling firewall and malware issues
- Proficient in formatting PCs and retrieving accidentally deleted data from the system when needed
- Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge,
- Verbal Communication,
- Operating Systems,
- Phone Skills,
- Customer Service,
- Quality Focus,
- PC Proficiency,
- System Administration,
- UNIX System Administration
go to method of application »
- Review the request for proposals (RFP) submitted from the client ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP lifecycle.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (Engineering, Administration, Finance, etc.) as required to prepare the proposal plan that meets the objectives of the proposal budget and timeline.
- Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work offered to the client and identifies any clarifications or exceptions to the client’s request.
- Ensure utilization of approved company vendors and OEMs, requesting costs if necessary to complete the request for proposal (RFP).
- Primary responsibility for preparation/review of the proposal write-ups
- Submit proposals within the required timeframe, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission.
- Obtain feedback from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.
- Prepare initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal
- Prepare and review purchase orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery.
- Respond to queries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Ensuring that all orders placed with the OEMs meet the required standard for the project.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP; liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
- Preparation of the project schedule and plans
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting and analyzing information from all lead engineers ensuring that the weekly report sent out to the client is accurate and timely
- Ensure project documents such as high level project plans, SOWs, Change Request Form are completed and signed by all parties where needed.
- Identify the elements of project risks that are likely to give rise to disputes and claims and ensure such is communicated to the management.
- Obtain feed back from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.
- Oversee the project from start to finish.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Action and close all customer complaints timely.
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the company.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site manager and ensure that quality assurance reports are submitted weekly.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Adept at technical report writing
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Safe medium and high voltage working practice
- Introductory AutoCAD knowledge
- Amateur project management experience.
Please note :A master degree holder will be a plus .
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DBH SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer at Byteworks
- Trainee Developer / Intern (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Associate/ Graphic Artist at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Current Job Placements at Proxynet Communications
- Sales Vacancies at BAT Computer Technologies Limited
- Senior Account Executives at SAP Nigeria
- Android and Backend Developer (PHP) at Edves Digital Education
- Key Account Manager at Vertiv Co Nigeria