Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Posted on: 3 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- The IT administrator will be responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers, hardware and security systems.
- This job includes investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- The IT Administrator will help employees with some of their more basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
- The IT Administrator will also be the firm's internet police, monitoring internet and email use to make sure compliance with the firm’s IT policies.
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange and Citrix
- Strong knowledge on managing Windows Active Directory, Database configuration, shared servers and disaster recovery procedures.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
- Ability to work extra hours to resolve emerging issues.
- Minimum of 2 years core experience in a similar role.
- Professional IT qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle)
- Degree in any relevant course.
go to method of application »
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages Provide information to callers
- Direct persons to correct destination deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and documents receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings co-ordinate meetings and organize catering Monitor and maintain office equipment, control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
Education and Experience
- Minimum of OND
- Required knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices keyboard skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified canddiates should forward their Applications to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group