Rossland Consulting Limited - Our client, a farm establishment, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos with occasional travels to Ogun State and nationwide.
- Minimum of a first Degree in relevant discipline from a reputable local or foreign institution. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a personal assistant to a senior management staff personnel, strong front office experience with occasional dealings with the board of directors.
- Experience in a multinational working environment will be highly considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo background checks to verify their CVs and check their suitability for hire.
#300,000/monthly based on applicants salary history and demonstrable experience.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeExpatriate
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- University degree in Accounting, or Business Management/Administration.
- Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation will be required.
- A minimum of 15 years as a qualified chartered accountant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of federal and state tax & accounting legislation
- Knowledge of federal & state legislation on Employment Standards,
- Occupational Health and Safety, and Human Rights
- Knowledge of the Nigerian agricultural sector will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should use the Job title as the subject matter when sending their mail. If you do not meet the requirements please do not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.