Latest Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions
Posted on: 19 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
- BSc / Degree In Electrical Engineering
- Should Be Able To Handle All Breakdowns And Maintenance Related To Electrical.
- Should Have Knowledge Of Controls And Plc.
- Must Possess A Minimum Of 7 Years Of Experience In FMCG Sector
- Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all electrical equipment.
- Keep record of breakdowns and electrical works to reduce down by suggesting and implementing correct user process and training.
- Must report the condition of electrical components/ spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
- Select develop correct training program for subordinate electrical technicians.
- Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
- Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff and operators.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc. /B.A. Certificate In Montessori Education Is An Added Advantage
- Age 30-45
- Good Communication Skills
- Male Teacher Preferred
- Prepare students for National and state common entrance exams
- To create instructions that support the development of the cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual growth of the child Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible. Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Head Agency Network at Kennedia Consulting
- Application Developer at Workforce Group
- Project Manager at a Reputable Company
- Graduate Operations Personnel at Rovedana Limited
- General Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Research Consultant at Culminate Consulting
- Trust Services Manager at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- Ledger Accountant at AIM Group Limited