Latest Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions
Posted on: 19 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
- BSc / Degree In Electrical Engineering
- Should Be Able To Handle All Breakdowns And Maintenance Related To Electrical.
- Should Have Knowledge Of Controls And Plc.
- Must Possess A Minimum Of 7 Years Of Experience In FMCG Sector
- Responsible for planned maintenance routines of all electrical equipment.
- Keep record of breakdowns and electrical works to reduce down by suggesting and implementing correct user process and training.
- Must report the condition of electrical components/ spares required for smooth functioning of plant equipment.
- Select develop correct training program for subordinate electrical technicians.
- Suggest modification and alterations for reducing downtime and increasing performance of plant equipment.
- Responsible for indicating training requirements for subordinate engineering staff and operators.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc. /B.A. Certificate In Montessori Education Is An Added Advantage
- Age 30-45
- Good Communication Skills
- Male Teacher Preferred
- Prepare students for National and state common entrance exams
- To create instructions that support the development of the cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual growth of the child Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible. Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- ICT Officers at AIM Group Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited