Job Vacancies at Lasol Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2016
Deadline: 19 August, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
Lasol is a trading firm into wholesales and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product. Retail or Wholesale.
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- Keeping proper records of all unsupplied stock and ensuring that they are put in back order.
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any social science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing.
go to method of application »
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls.
- Acting as a contact between LASOL NIG ENT and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- checking quantities of goods on display and in stock to alert the outlet manager so as to replenish;
- Recording accurate sales order information on the sales quote.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost of intended purchase calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Ensuring proper relationship management.
- Capturing full details of walk-in customers for a follow up
go to method of application »
- Receive payment by cash and ensure proper counting, flipping and scanning of same under the ultraviolet light (UVL).
- Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double check cost of same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Sort, count, wrap and bank all cash received.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all stock brought to the outlet’s store are properly keyed into the system.
- Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
- Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in back order.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lasol Nigeria EnterprisesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Housessories
- Coding Operator at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Account Officer at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- W-Holistic Business Solutions Trainee Consultant Recruitment
- Business Development Manager at GOF Autos Nigeria LTD
- Customer Service Assosicates at Timekeepers International Limited
- Interior Architect (Design & Sales) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Executive Driver at Hausba Smarthomes Limited