Career Opportunities at IIHT
Posted on: 14 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IIHT
IIHT has been providing a learning platform through job-oriented IT courses, thereby bridging the skill-gap. IIHT has been dedicated to making candidates skilled and employable based on changing industry requirements. Every IIHT programme ensures learning that can be applied on the specific job roles across ISMAC technologies such as IT-IMS, Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud.
The Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction to students by ensuring student satisfaction in the classroom or laboratory according to the program objectives
- Teaches material from approved curriculum and develop daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
- Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behaviour, attendance and other rules and regulations.
- Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design.
- Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable.
- Performs duties in the Learning Resource Center as assigned.
- When possible, participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and professional associations.
- The Senior Academic Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the sale of IIHT’s services through generating leads and walk-in customers to the center.
- The role involves initiating contact and responding to e-mail and telephone enquiries whether by outbound calling or e-mails, in order to increase enrolments into the Institute’s programs.
- The role also requires keeping abreast of the Institute’s services as well as other IT trainings to increase IIHT clients base
- Management of ERP Platform
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- The counselor must also make various items available to the student in order to help them formulate good decisions with regard to their future steps relating to education or vocation. These items may include pamphlets, school applications, job applications, school catalogs and other various documents. These will give the student something to peruse and may in fact help them in the decision-making process
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Develop sales strategies, accurately forecast sales opportunities and liaise with the Marketing team to develop target strategies.
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline to ensure an adequate amount of leads and deals are in the pipeline identified for both short- and long-term success.
- Achieve periodic sales targets (Enquiries & Enrolments)
- Consistently attain sales quota and annual growth.
- Identify the needs behind the enquiry, provide appropriate support and guideline on course selections.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a customer management system to record all customer enquiries, and based on the data obtained, provide suggestions on IT trainings to be provided or revamped.
- Liaise with Trainers to ensure that students get adequate services.
- Liaise with the marketing, technical and other functional teams to develop FAQs and information materials for prospective clients on different training services.
- Communicate with IIHT training team and other relevant staff to plan and deliver demonstrations/seminars and workshops for target customers to aid sales & counselling activities.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on Sales & counselling activities and propose revised strategies to achieve IIHT sales and revenue targets
- Take overall responsibility of clients from enrolment to the completion of their course.
- Carry out any other function that may be assigned to you.
- The Marketing executive will be involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote our product and service. The Marketing executive will also contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
The Senior Marketing Executive would be responsible for;
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic.
- Assist the Marketing Head in managing the marketing budget on a day to day basis.
- Producing innovative and cost-effective promotions both in prints and online.
- Work with the Marketing Head in developing and maximizing third party relationships to deliver on brand objectives and strategies.
- Delivering an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met.
- Input into both tactical and long term strategic marketing plans
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers
- Generation of new ideas and initiatives
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Managing the distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Sourcing and securing relevant events sponsorship / partnership;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups; monitoring competitors’ activities, etc
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Carry out any other function that may be assigned to you.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IIHTSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)