Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our client a leading Microfinance Bank located in Rivers State due to expansion requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for Marketing Officers,
Marketing Officer Job Description
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Grow the Banks customer base through Direct Sales Activities
Requirements of the role
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
• Ideally a degree - OND/HND/B.Sc in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.
Our Client a leading microfinance institution located in Port Harcourt requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position of HR/Admin Officer.
The Human Resource and Administrative Officer is responsible to manage administration and logistics activities in the office. He/she also takes responsibility to conduct tasks related to human resource. He/she will work closely with other staff to support operation functions go smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation
- Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Conduct procurement of stationery for staff and meetings/workshops and assets of the office
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Take minutes of office meetings as requested by the supervisor
- Update the filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
Human Resource tasks
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan for team
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Labor Law
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Support for procedures or papers relating to personnel or staffing issues
- Conduct instruction for staff members about admin and HR procedures
- Other related assignments.
- University degree in administration, human resource management or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- At least 3 year experience working as an HR and administrative officer for an structured organization
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet, MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline