We are a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging our global network of connections to mobile carriers, our proprietary NEO platform, our team of seasoned professionals and our ability to innovate at a fast pace, we have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets.
We are a member of MMA, MEF and NFC Forum.
- Assure the delivery of the ongoing projects;
- Manage the sales pipeline and lead the capture of new business inside the customer;
- Manage the relation with the customers and interact with the project managers of on-going projects;
- Understand project requirements to create & develop Project Scope;
- Validate alignment between proposal and project deliverables;
- Ensure local presence in major milestones;
- Sales support – interact with global sales and marketing teams.
- Degree in IT or related area;
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT;
- Experience in Project Management;
- People Management skills;
- Commercial and Sales skills;
- Excellent English level is mandatory;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
go to method of application »
- Drive and commitment
- Challenge driven
- Customer focus , “add-value” and “Lets-go” attitude
- Strong will to learn and grow
- Team working spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of getting things done.
- IT college degree (or equivalent).
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages.
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code
- Test oriented
- S.O.L.I.D principles aware
- Comfortable with Linux / UNIX environments.
- Experience developing server-side Java applications with JDK >= 1.6 with Maven, preferably using dependency injection.
- Knowledge of JSE and JEE specification components, mainly JTA, JPA,JAX-WS,JAX-RS,JDBC,Servlet.
- Relational database experience.
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT)
- Experience developing applications with Apache Tomcat application server
Method of Application
To apply, visit TIMWE Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.