Jobs in a Multinational eCommerce Company via Adexen
Posted on: 23 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational e-commerce company with a mission to build leading online marketplaces in emerging markets to recruit candidates for its operations in Nigeria in the capacity below:
- Managing the entire online marketing budget for company across multiple channels & device and ensure that ROI and targets are being met.
- Execute and optimize all Search advertising activities including keyword research, campaign creation, writing ad copies, and optimizing the campaigns based on KPIs.
- Execute and optimize all display advertising activities including re-targeting, dynamic campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other partners.
- Execute and optimize Mobile App campaigns including new user acquisition and re engagement.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually.
- Responsible for budget allocation across channels based on performance & Keeping track of spend and budgets.
- Coordinate with designers and come up with banners and update creative constantly for better CTR.
- Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post
- Campaign Analysis reports.
- Manage weekly & monthly reporting on the performance of all search, display & App campaigns to marketing director and central team.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Performance Marketing from a reputed organization; with good knowledge in managing PPC campaigns,
- Google AdWords & Facebook advertising, and third party tools such as double click bid management.
- Bachelor's /B.B.A preferably in Information Technology from any reputed University
- 4 years experience in Performance Marketing.
- Proven track record of management of PPC campaigns
- Experience working with large budget.
- Extensive Experience with Google AdWords & Facebook advertising.
go to method of application »
- Managing the operations of the support centre; ad reviewing, email support, inbound calls, outbound campaigns, telemarketing, telesales and user verification.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- Forecasting, analyzing and reporting KPI figures on weekly and monthly basis
- Help achieve daily quantitative targets and service levels
- Monitor progress and ensure timelines are met
- Ensure that all infrastructure works efficiently
- Organizing staffing; including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning sessions
- Preparing roster for customer support team
- Training, coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Maintain the log for agent leaves, vacation and planning of manpower for emergency situations.
- Monitoring random reviews and customer support emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Mystery call reporting
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Follow up on all the activities sent and share team workload
- Provide action plan to agents on basis of findings
- Maintaining up-to-date of the industry developments
- Minimum 10 years of experience from Contact Centers in Telcos or other leading company with a significant Contact Center department
- Minimum 3 years of experience of managing a contact center department
- Must have studied Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent from a leading university
- Enjoy networking and building relationships
- Leadership skills with strong interpersonal and social skills with a proven track record of exceeding onset targets
- Tenacious, ambitious and a great communicator
- Internet and public friendly
- Written and oral fluency of Bangla and English is required
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job titles below:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Digital Marketing Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited (6 Positions)
- Head, Marketing & Growth at DealDey
- Job Openings at Kilimall
- Community Coordinators at Supermart.ng
- Freelance Graphic Designer at BuyNigeriaMade
- Latest Vacancies at David Wej
- Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria