If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire the services of:
- An operations manager fills a pivotal role in a business, government or other organization.
- The precise tasks of an operations manager depend in large part upon the nature and size of the enterprise, but she needs a wide range of business and interpersonal skills to succeed. In general, an operations manager plans, oversees and smooths communication.
Management of Resources:
- Operations managers play a leading role in managing both raw materials and personnel. Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies is central to the job.
- Human resources tasks include determining needs, hiring employees, overseeing assignment of employees and planning staff development.
- Operations managers play a key role in budgeting, controlling costs and keeping the organization on track financially.
- Their management of the supply chain and other resources helps minimize costs of production.
- They study business forecasts, sales reports and financial statements to find ways to maximize results.
- They use methods such as cost-benefit analysis to improve efficiency. Modern operations management even includes sustainability in the financial equation.
- Operations managers set goals and objectives and establish policies for various departments in the organization. For example, operations manager duties include sales forecasting and planning of sales promotions.
- In cooperation with other managers, they help establish procedures and put them into effect.
- Operations managers need good communication and interpersonal skills to help the different parts of an organization work together.
- Their job includes creating a positive culture where the work can get done.
- They facilitate communication between employees and departments.
- At times, operation managers help resolve disputes or disagreements. Operations managers cooperate in high-level decision making with other top executives of an organization, such as the president, chief financial officer and chief executive.
Education and Skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or another field relevant to the organization.
- 5-8 years experience
- Master's in Business Administration or other advanced degree.
- Good leadership skills
- A proven ability to get results and foreign language skills.
go to method of application »
- As the Chief Operating Officer, you are expected to oversee the entire business operations of the Group.
- Direct, administer, and coordinate the internal operational activities of the Group in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon the Group’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for driving the Group to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes, internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the Group.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Design and implements business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the Group.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution.
- Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the Group.
- Oversee daily operations of the Group and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors and clients
- B.Sc in Business, Finance or another field relevant to the organization.
- Master's in business administration or other advanced degree.
- At least 10 years of strong operational experience.
- At least 7 years in Senior Management Role.
- Technical experience in construction is an added advantage
- Proven working experience as an operations manager.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing operations, information technology and legal.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and system.
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Strategic Planning and business development skills
- Leadership and organizational skills
go to method of application »
Department: Internal IT
Report To: IT Manager
- As a .NET developer, you are responsible for building .NET applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .NET code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science or related areas is an advantage
- Minimum Working Experience: 4 - 6years of relevant experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Must be able to develop use cases and other design documents
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework
- Good working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation
- Knack for writing clean, readable .Net code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as BitBucket and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with team members and end users
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.