Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
MA-MA,Morocco-Casablanca, KE-KE,Kenya-Nairobi, NG-NG,Nigeria-Lagos, JO-JO,Jordan-Amman, LB-LB,Lebanon-Beirut
Regular Employee Hire
Customer Success Manager (CSM) for ECEMEA
Oracle’s Public Cloud Customer Success Team
Oracle's Cloud mission is to bring its leading enterprise technology and business applications software to customers, anywhere in the world, through the Internet.
Oracle Cloud is a broad set of industry-standards based, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based access to Oracle Platform Services, Application Services and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle. With predictable subscription pricing, Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users, developers and administrators.
Oracle’s Cloud Customer Success Organization is a focused group of Cloud Customer Success experts whose mission is to drive successful Oracle Public Cloud utilization and replenishment through the proactive management of all facets of the customer engagement lifecycle. Join one of the most visible areas of Oracle’s continued success with Cloud; this is an exciting opportunity to create and lead this new function.
Reporting into the ECEMEA Senior Director of Customer Success, the CSM will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between The Oracle Public Cloud and customers core business objectives and priorities thereby driving increased business value and alignment between Oracle and its valued customer community.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful on-boarding and utilization of the PaaS and IaaS services. They will need to proactively identify and prioritise opportunities, and collaborate with PreSales, Sales, Development, Consulting, Partners (etc) to improve the customer’s consumption of Technology Cloud credits. This will include problem solving, milestone development and ongoing state of the customer reviews to ensure that customers maximize their usage of the platform. Ultimately the success of the role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that consumption of Oracle’s Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for customer post sale Cloud related activities
· Assume responsibility for Public Cloud PaaS and IaaS adoption and issues escalation
· Driving high customer Satisfaction ensuring cloud credit consumption and renewal of cloud contacts
· Perform rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology
· Serve as the customers advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
· Identify replenishment risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure ongoing replenishment
· Responsibility to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in identifying opportunities where Oracle Public Cloud can be leveraged and up selling ancillary services and emerging technology
· Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
· Provide forecasts on likely future customer consumption
· Prepare and educate customers on new features / services
· Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
· Development of reference accounts
· Operate as key conduit for knowledge transfer to install base
Experience & Qualifications
· 10 years+ of experience of Oracle Technology success with customers
· Proven track record of proactive problem solving
· An understanding of development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud deployments
· Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint of seeded markets in the public cloud platform
· Broad knowledge and experience in Public Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
· Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
· Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
· Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, including SR tracking, issue identification and triage as well as escalation protocols
· Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
· Fluent English as well as local language mandatory
· Ability to trave
go to method of application »
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company's strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies' methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company's sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.Job
CI-CI,Ivory Coast-AbidjanOther Locations
KE-KE,Kenya-Nairobi, NG-NG,Nigeria-LagosJob Type
Regular Employee HireOrganization
Oracle has an outstanding track record for delivering business value in the communications industry. Only Oracle offers packaged hardware and software solutions that deliver end-to-end support for the key business processes for communications companies, from service creation, offer management, and order orchestration, through provisioning, signaling and service delivery, to billing, revenue assurance, and reporting. Department Description
Oracle Communications solutions span the communications industry landscape -- from cross-channel customer experience and business and operational support systems, to network service and session delivery and control solutions -- enabling service providers and enterprises to deliver and monetize innovative digital lifestyle services, build strong customer relationships, and streamline operations. For more information visit http://www.oracle.com/communications
Oracle have made Oracle Communications portfolio (SS7 STP, DRF, PCRF, SBC, WebRTC, IMS, SDP, OSS, BSS, NFV, Unified Communication, Analytics,....) a core offering to enable operators to innovate more rapidly while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures.
This combination of OSS/BSS, Signaling, Session and Service Delivery is expected to provide our customers with an expanded portfolio of world-class solutions to help them create even greater value for their customers.
The position of Key Account Manager for the Orange Group supports the continued growth of the Oracle Communications customer base in Africa region, especially targeting West and Central African countries. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of Oracle Communications solutions towards Orange in this region and will be located in Cote d’Ivoire.Responsibilities
- Proactive Key Account Management towards Orange Group & related Orange Group Operating Companies in the region
- Positioning and sales of our unique and integrated core network solutions by actively creating and developing new sales opportunities in the field of:
- Core Networks and related higher level applications (MNP, EIR, VoLTE, etc)
- SS7/SIGTRAN Signaling
- Core Network Monitoring
- Diameter Routing Function
- Session Border Controller, IMS, WebRTC
- Policy Control and Charging
- Service Delivery
- Unified Communications, Analytics
- Develops target account sales strategies
- Develops executive relationships at Orange in the region - customers and prospects.
- Builds the business case for the adoption of the Company's value proposition with Orange group in the region
- Develop strategies and plans to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly bookings quotas.
- Further develops opportunities at the assigned customers in the region
- Works closely with other internal functions such as Sales Engineering , Consulting, and Key Account Managers in charge of Orange Group to address complex solutions to customer needs.
- Conducts sales presentations and prepares proposals for customers.
- Technical University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications or similar.
- Extensive experience in sales, technical presales or similar fields at major vendor(s) in the telecom industry including substantial period with a personal quota target.
- Successful sales track in the assigned region, personal network in place
- Good knowledge of GSM, GPRS, UMTS and LTE networks
- Good knowledge of Service Providers’ business, market trends (e.g., LTE, VoLTE, VoWifi, etc.)
- Good knowledge of core network elements and their connectivity / loadsharing / engineering / planning
- Experience and knowledge in Signaling, IMS, SBC, Policy Management, Network Monitoring and OSS/BSS
- Multi-cultural, high caliber sales professional
- Results and detail orientated
- Strong in closing deals
- Fluency in English and French.
- Preference for candidates with experience selling into Orange Group with extensive connections with Orange Operating Companies in West Africa.
go to method of application »
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle*s products and services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Maintain regular interface within the organization and with external suppliers and agencies. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Use professional concepts, company policies, procedures and own creativity handling local campaigns - and arrange sign off with appropriate management level. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support and input when assisting with partner advertising. Manage resources within the terms of project budget. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Five years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, five years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry leader.
GH-GH,Ghana-Accra, KE-KE,Kenya-Nairobi, NG-NG,Nigeria-Lagos
Regular Employee Hire
This position will drive a fully integrated communications agenda around Oracle’s products & services in the SaaS space to build, promote and protect Oracle’s brand and reputation across Africa. Tightly linked with Sales and Field Marketing, the role will create, integrate and execute communications programs to support the business and provide strategic communications counsel in delivering consistency of communication.
As a key role within Oracle EMEA Corporate Communications this position will report directly to the Corporate Communications Manager for South Africa and the African Operations and become a member of the EMEA PR Council.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Set the communications strategy and focus on Oracle’s business priorities for the CFO, CHRO and CMO audiences to establish Oracle as the global market leader in the Cloud, specifically within Software as a Service (Applications) in the region
• Develop and execute integrated PR campaigns that tell the Oracle story to these specific audiences in a compelling way—focusing on customers, partners and influencers.
• Drive measurable collaboration across Corporate Communications, Sales, Field and Brand Communications to ensure key communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are used to maximum effect
• Assess and deliver robust multi-channel media and social customer engagement programs with a focus on content, placement, engagement and value.
• Identify, build and shape interactions with Influencer communities (media, bloggers, customers and partners) by surrounding them with a dynamic flow of news, opinion, commentary and expertise.
• Identify and work closely with spokespeople and luminaries
• Assist in crisis management and response plans for Oracle’s communications on issues originating from Oracle’s Products & Services portfolio
Skills & Competencies
This role must be filled by an outstanding professional, passionate about communications with a zealous interest in learning and delivering results, with minimum 5 years current experience working with technology from a business perspective.
He or she will have excellent strategic planning skills, a solid understanding of the B2B technology industry and proven corporate communications and social media expertise. Experience of working within a global enterprise and counselling senior management in a dynamic environment are essentials and a high degree of personal initiative, collaboration and written communication skills are absolutes.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of how technology is shaping and advancing the everyday lives of individuals as well as organisations – and demonstrated skills in applying that understanding to successful communications. He/She should have suitable knowledge and experience working in Africa.
A University degree is expected and the ability to travel will be required.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Oracle Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale