At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
A provider of clean, affordable and reliable solar electricity to billions of people living with limited grid access is looking to fill the role of a Customer Service Manager who will be responsible for increasing engagement and support to customers.
The Customer Care Manager will develop and execute departmental plans to increase customer engagement in line with the overall strategic objectives of the company. In addition provide leadership to the customer services team introducing innovation and Best Practice in customer relationship management.
The successful Customer Care Manager will be commercially astute understanding the link between excellent customer services and profitability; a leader who can develop the team allied analytical with good interpersonal skills capable of working across the organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a highly motivated, integrated, transformation-focused customer experience function including to coach and develop the customer's retention & service teams.
- Design, develop and implement innovative Customer Experience propositions.
- Delivery of customer experience solutions to unlock customer value.
- Serve the company as thought leader on Customer Experience and Customer Insight.
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and/or improvement.
- Develop metrics to measure growth and performance
- Oversee your management team in relation to their on-going monitoring of individual and team performances in line with departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that the need for additional staff, skills, processes, systems, equipment and all other operational demands are managed within departmental budgets and as proficiently as possible.
- Manage customer relationships, working with sales and marketing to drive, develop and grow relationships with customers.
- Act as a central liaison point for communication with Global teams Strauss water HQ and Virgin management
- Direct and define the strategy for customer implementations to drive improved speed to revenue in alignment with the sales strategy.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any social science course.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management (Excellent customer service skills)
- Leadership / supervisory experience required
- Knowledge in purchasing, ordering, receiving, food costing and inventory procedures
- Computer literacy
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamwork skills
- A minimum of 5 years' cognate experience in call center management at a senior or leadership level.
- Understanding of operational management practices and how they are applied to analyze and evaluate operational needs.
- Proven success in supporting and/or leading multiple customer facing support teams and ability to deal directly with customers and customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Good understanding of metrics and databases.
- An understanding of sales issues and the ability to work with and keep communication lines open with Sales with regard to existing and new business opportunities, principles and practices of contact center services.
- Ability to take company strategy and translate into specific tasks and plans.
go to method of application »
A provider of clean, affordable and reliable solar electricity to billions of people living with limited grid access is looking to fill the role of a Technical Project Manager who is very knowledgeable in IT and vast in the use of IT softwares.
The roles entails working closely with Mobile Operators and with the local customer support teams. The role also includes leading and managing various technical operations in front of the Telco operations. The Technical Project Manager will be accountable for the on going communication with the local technical IT teams as well as being the front-end technical person to manage all aspects of Telco-integration of the company's products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a focal point for the company to work on all technical and integration activities in front of the Telco companies (MTN Nigeria and others)
- Work closely on daily basis with the Telco, IT and VAS Support. Have a deep knowledge of the product and integration flows and interfaces and be able to conduct and participant in technical discussions with the Telco technical teams.
- Managing all project related end to end Integrations with the Telco ( e.g. Messaging and Billing integration , Mobile SIM Solutions , E2E Flow discussion)
- Perform training for the Telco teams on an on-going basis for new features and products
- Be the local engineer to track and solve all integration and IT related issue related to the Telco teams
Professional qualifications – Must have
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proven experience in end to end systems with multiple components integration of software and Networking
- Proven experience as system integration management – at least 2 years
- Proven experience Networking experience (IP protocols, HTTP , DNS , etc.) - at least 2+ year experience
- Technical strong skills – ability to install , setup and configure Software products and do complex setup
- Provide experience in Training and presentations in front of a technical teams
- Professional qualification – Advantage
- Experience working closely with TELCO Operators – Strong Advantage
- Experience as a Technical Project management – Strong Advantage
- Experience in trouble shooting and Problem analysis, using Sniffers, Log and other tools.
- Experience in Logistics operations
- IT Technologies orientation
- Fast learner
- Self-managed and independent
- Well Organized
Method of Application
To apply, visit RS Hunter Career Page