Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Drive the development, acquisition, deployment and marketing of Digital Content and value added services (VAS) in line with the corporate strategy.
- Coordinate the development of the service roadmap and strategy for VAS and Digital Content services ensuring alignment with EMTS's overall business objectives and targets.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to advances and development of VAS services.
- Continuously review the unit's activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Input into the periodic operating revenue plan.
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in VAS and digital content services and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business. Manage the design, delivery and in-life management of VAS propositions (incl. add on products and services) for Content & VAS Division to drive business revenues and value share of the market
- Coordinate the implementation of all projects related to the development of VAS & content services and ensure timely completion against clearly defined plans/compliance to quality standards
- Coordinate activities that will guarantee the acquisition and retention of digital content and VAS subscribers.
- Review all existing and potential content offerings vis-a-vis market research/trends, suggest improvements and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business.
- Oversee vendor evaluation and selection exercise for content providers.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the division to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various units within the business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Supervise the development and implementation of a process resulting in no customer's complaints while availing the benefits.
- Become the subject matter expert for VAS propositions and actively manage the proposition lifecycle in order to maximize the revenue & margin return for the content & VAS segment.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Digital Media unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Digital Business. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Digital Business.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencie:
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
go to method of application »
- Assist in the resolution of all Technical and IT Systems related customer issues and queries: - tracking and confirming appropriateness.
- Perform quality and service assurance functions across the customer base
- Contribute to increasing the customer satisfaction index
- Provide support in ensuring a seamless collaboration between Frontline teams - Customer Care, Retail Sales, Indirect Sales, and Enterprise Sales and IT, Systems and Products teams for efficient delivery of products & services.
- Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Services issues or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions.
- Develop, Implement and Manage an End-to-End Service Assurance Portfolio.
- Ensure accurate and effective SLA Management for all customer issues (Technical and IT related)
- Monitor and Advise Processes improvements where it affects the Customers and Issues resolution
- Reports management for Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services issues; Resolution management against defined business rules
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Service quality and assurance.
- Measuring key service assurance indices across the Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services teams.
- Understand all new products and services and proactively resolve all potential Technical, IT Systems and Products issues that may arise post-implementation.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders on all escalated issues within agreed SLAs.
- Participate in the development of new products and services, provide support where required
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as assigned by the Head, Technical Customer Support Services.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) Years work experience with at least four (4) years in a high-pressure supervisory function.
- Ability to project manage several projects, events and activities
- Experience working in the Industry especially in a Service/Quality Assurance OR an IT/Technical role.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, you will be measuring and optimizing customer acquisition costs, carrying out customer analytics by analysing large sets of acquisition, engagement, and monetization data, conducting experiments and building predictive models.
- You will be working closely with the Product Marketing, Brands & Experience, Business Intelligence and Customer Value Management teams, helping to drive data-driven decision making, connecting analytics insights to other parts of the Digital business.
- Ideally, you would be someone who is adept at both thinking strategically about difficult business problems and using cutting edge data analytics techniques.
- You should have a track record of translating complex quantitative data into actionable insights and have communication skills to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audience all while having a strong passion for Digital and VAS services.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate ROI for marketing strategies, promotions and other initiatives
- Develop and analyse experiments to increase acquisition and engagement, through alternative marketing channels and programs
- Influence business decisions and marketing strategies through fact-based data-driven insights and analysis; be a key agent of change for the digital business strategy and marketing optimization
- Take the lead in finding new opportunities to explore data to improve the consumer experience, improve the acquisition strategy, drive incremental revenue and/or reduce costs
- Perform strategic analysis using all available sources of information (internal consumer data, consumer insights, research data, industry sources), to support the decision-making process and strategic direction
- Work closely with other Analytics teams (CVM, BI) to define segmentation groupings and life-time value metrics, and build propensity models that predict churn, engagement, and other user behaviours
- Act as go-to expert for quantitative analysis methodology and implementation and application
- Work with other members of the digital media team such as the product managers and content & partnership team to understand the product features and content and use this to shape the customer proposition
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Product Marketing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, Product Marketing.
- MBA /MS/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences. BA/BS level considered for outstanding candidates
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 3 - 5 years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in telecoms, gaming, technology or consulting
- Prior business application of quantitative methodologies such as regression modelling, decision trees, cluster analysis, factor analysis etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including macros, pivot tables, lookups, solver etc.
- Proficiency with statistical software such as SAS, R, SPSS, E-Views, Oracle Data Miner, etc.
- Advanced SQL skills including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package such as Tableau/OBIEE a plus
Method of Application
To apply, visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.