Vacancy at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 1 September, 2015
Deadline: 8 September, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies world wide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for managing, developing and directing the Oncology team in Nigeria to successfully promote our Oncology products to the medical and pharmaceutical professions, through building lasting and beneficial business relationships.
- In alignment with the company strategy, ensure the team attains or exceeds agreed sales targets and market share, maximizing sales potential for the Oncology product ranges.
- Work with the Oncology Medical Science Liaison to develop Key Opinion Leaders in benign Gynae Indications, Prostate and Breast cancers.
- Drive key account sales in partnership with the Key Account Managers in the various regions.
- Execute all marketing activities in collaboration with the Oncology Product Specialist and Product managers.
- Team effectiveness management and coaching
- Develop Territory Action Plan and provision of leadership
- Builds relationships with physicians and key thought leaders in territory
- Represents the company in a highly professional and ethical manner, and fosters the Company’s reputation and image.
- Manage and achieve Territory Action Plan
- Maintain administrative systems and control
- Responsible for new account development within assigned geographic territory
- Customer Development management
- Alignment of personal and company values
- Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts.
- Minimum 5 years sales and/or Marketing experience with managerial exposure (industry experience a must)
- Must have a qualification in pharmacy or medical sciences
- Key Account management experience advantageous
- Passion for customers
- Thinks Strategically
- Acts decisively
- Drives performance
- Works collaboratively
- Develops people and organisation
- Influencing skills
- Relationship building
- Business acumen
- Analytical skills
- Good Communication skill
- Excellent Presentation skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at 25th and Staffing (12 Positions)
- Marketing Managers at Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd
- Senior Legal Associate at AFM Recruit
- Sales Executives (Inverter) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- VP, Digital Marketing & CVM at Workforce Group
- Retail Facility Engineer at Workforce Group
- Office Manager at Platinum Careers