ICT Job at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
Posted on: 27 August, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-Inter
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Support the roll out of digital data collection for M&E, assessments and other, through the ODK platform and application.
- To develop and set-up the necessary format/tool matching databases for data entry and analysis
- To encourage discussion and implementation of an integrated approach to data collection and analysis in the mission
- Support the cash transfer program teams with the management and trouble-shooting of the Red Rose online platform and equipment (devices, smart cards, etc)
- Support the mapping of Action Against Hunger Nigeria country programs through the implementation of GIS software.
- Identify the training needs of the M&E, program and/or support teams, and together with M&E and technical coordinators create training modules adapted to the capacity of the team in collaboration with technical coordinators, DCD programs and program managers.
- Provide practical training and build the technical capacity of the field team on data understanding, data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting skills.
- Provide technical backstopping and training of key staff on the RedRose platform.
Does this description fit you?
- Master degree in statistics, IT, information systems management, economics, or other social sciences.
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience in the information technologies and systems management and Learning of humanitarian programming especially in INGOs
- Aware and ability to use ODK platform
- Knowledge of Food Security& Livelihoods, WaSH and Nutrition programs
- Proven ability to translate evaluated results into learning strategies.
- Willing to learn and adapt to a new online platform management
- Must be able to train others (adult learning process).
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Action Against Hunger | ACF-InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Program Officer at CHEERS Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at at Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Database Administrator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Procurement Roles at Solidarités International (SI)
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Consultant (Malaria - North East) at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Fresh Jobs at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Humanitarian Response Manager at Christian Aid (CA)