Jobs at CA Consultants Limited
Posted on: 17 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 July, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CA Consultants
CA Consultants Limited (founded in Nigeria; 1987) covers the full spectrum of consulting Mechanical, Electrical, and Piping engineering projects. We handle all aspects of Mechanical, Electrical and Piping (Plumbing) engineering planning, design and supervisory services for residential, commercial and industrial buildings on major construction projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience in supervising the installation and commissioning of Building Engineering Services.
go to method of application »
- Preparation of Accounts and Financial reports
- Preparation of Management reports
- Statutory Compliance
- Preparation of staff salaries, loans and benefits
- Taxation matters
- Liaison with external bodies and Government establishments
- General insurance policies
- Preparation of budget and cash flow
- Cost Monitoring
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Must have a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience
- Must be proficient in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, Sage Line 50 Accounting and Sage job costing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CA ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard