Ongoing Recruitment at Service Desk Limited
Posted on: 12 February, 2015
Deadline: 13 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Service Desk Limited
Service desk is a world class outsourced business development services provider that offers professional and cost effective solutions to small and medium sized businesses globally. Service desk utilizes outstanding people, effective processes and cutting edge technology to achieve business goals.
Service Desk Limited - Our Client is seeking to fill the job position below:
- To maintain and enhance the Organisation's Human Resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations in Human Resources policies, programmes and practices.
- To maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job description at all times.
- Prepare employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programmes
- To maintain Organisation's staff by establishing a recruiting, test and interview programmes; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews as well as recommending changes.
- To engage in periodic job evaluation and placement exercise
- To co-ordinate both internal and external training programmes on behalf of the organisation.
- To advise management on employee benefits, motivation and pay structure
- To implement uncompromising disciplinary measures within the organisation, based on the twin principles of firmness and fairness.
- To ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Human Resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records and representing the organisation at court hearings.
- To maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- To maintain the Human Resources records and antecedents of the organisation
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network and participating in professional activities within and without the organisation.
- To complete Human Resource operational requirements by scheduling, assigning employees to specific tasks and following up on results.
- To recruit and train staff in line with organisational goals and objectives
- To maintain job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- To contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University with major course work in Management, Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Certifications such as CIPM, CIPD or any other relevant HR certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in HR related roles
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a good presentation skills
- Must have knowledge of Micro-Soft Office - including Word, Power point and Excel
- Must possess good people management skills
- Must have a good understanding of business processes
- Must have a good understanding of payroll management
- Must have the ability to manage and analyze employee data and needs
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience of Recruitment & Selection Processes
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience of Training & Development
- Must have extensive knowledge or experience in Staff Management
- Must have the ability to train, motivate and improve the performance of internal staff
- Good proposal writing skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- A good understanding of HR policies
- Ability to drive sales through strategic HR policies
- Must have a good understanding of Performance Management & Appraisal Processes
- Ability to manage change
go to method of application »
- To drive revenue and implement all revenue driving initiatives for the organisation
- To work collaboratively with the Business Strategy Leader in developing business opportunities by identifying market ready, relevant business models, partnerships and resources.
- To conduct market analysis research and analysis.
- To develop written business plans.
- To seek out and assists in developing new enterprise investments for Service Desk
- To collaborate with all the departments, affiliates, and subsidiaries of Service Desk to generate new ideas and concepts for business and program proposals
- To examine opportunities for organic growth within the company
- To conducts sustained research and gathering of data and relevant information as needed to develop successful business proposals.
- To compile reports based on analysis performed including but not limited to business plans, profit margin analysis, and business risk assessments.
- To analyze financial data and extract and define relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability of business ventures.
- To analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential business and program opportunities
- To interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations based upon research findings.
- To identify, monitor, and research market conditions for new business opportunities
- To evaluates the potential risks that could pose to the company regarding new opportunities.
- To remains up to date on social enterprise industry trends and opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with major course work in business, marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in business development or marketing at management level.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to demonstrated ability to show entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be personable and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to present findings and recommendations succinctly and accurately through oral and written communications.
- Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret data
- Ability to perform research studies from start to finish
- Familiar with statistical analysis
- Self-starter with ability to solve problems with minimal direction/supervision
- Proficient in MS Office products with emphasis in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Ability to prepare a business plan
- Ability to analyze operating, capital and cash flow proformas and budgets
go to method of application »
- To manage the daily running and co-ordination of the call centre and its agents
- To set implement and monitor individual and team performance target
- To monitor calls, improve quality and assess performance of the team
- To coach, train, and motivate staff in order to ensure optimum performance at all times
- To manage the shift system effectively and to ensure that staffing levels are sufficient
- To liaise with other team leaders/managers across all departments in order to harmonize performance
- To manage the introduction of new products or processes
- Handle customer complaints, maintaining a high level of customer service along with strong commercial awareness at all times.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of staff
- Record and analyze data to measure performance levels of the departments and report to the Business Strategy leader.
- Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have a good English accent
- Must be fluent in Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, French or German or any major Asian Language - including Malay, Korean or Chinese.
- Proven leadership skills and experience in managing others in a Call Centre environment
- First class customer service and complaint handling skills
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications including advanced Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good team spirit
- Ability to set meet and exceed targets
- Ability to manage change
- Ability to measure & manage team or individual performance
- Good knowledge of Call Centre Management
- Good knowledge of administrative and business processes in a call centre
- Proven experience of working a sales environment is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with major course work in Communications, Social Sciences, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Call Centre or Sales environment.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV's to: HR@servicedesk.com.ng or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Service Desk LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited