NYSC Graduate Intern- Digital Media Associate at First Medtrade Africa
Posted on: 20 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at First Medtrade Africa
With First Medtrade, Nigerians can now access world-class healthcare right from their phone or device round the clock.
Welcome to an innovative platform that combines the best of digital technology and medicare to connect you with expert medical professionals or facilities both at home and abroad.
NYSC Graduate Intern- Digital Media Associate
- Use digital media channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Youtube Ads etc. to drive website traffic, build brand awareness and generate new sales leads
- Plan and manage both sponsored and organic content on a weekly basis for all our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate weekly reports on our digital marketing overall performance i.e. Number of clicks on google ads, Number of Post Engagements & Likes on social media pages etc.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Medtrade Africa career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from First Medtrade Africa
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- NYSC Graduate Intern- Customer Service Rep at First Medtrade Africa
- NYSC Graduate Intern- Content Creator at First Medtrade Africa
- NYSC Graduate Intern- Website Administrator at First Medtrade Africa
- NYSC Graduate Intern- Accountant at First Medtrade Africa