HSE Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- HSE officer will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
- The safety officer is also responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
- The HSE officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time.
- He(s) is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
- Conduct safety investigations.
- Provide frequent safety trainings to all site workers and general construction team.
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
- 5-10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Age: 25 Years - 50 Years
- Minimum Education HND (Polytechnic)
- Highly organized and attention to details.
- Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time.
- Superb report writing skills.
- Good timekeeping and attendance record.
- Can interact effectively with a diverse population.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Can work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Purchasing Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- IT Trainee at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Billing Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Company Site Representative at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Site Engineer and Site Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Installation Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Service Coordinator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Senior Storekeeper at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited