Field Professional-Geosteering, II at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Field Professional-Geosteering, II
Job Ref No.: ST03/ESG/19
- Under general supervision, performs as a second-hand geosteering geologist by providing logging data analysis and geological interpretation resulting in modification of the well plan to make accurate and safe drilling recommendations to the customer for optimum placement of the well bore.
- Communicates recommendations internally and to Operator personnel to ensure that the objectives of geosteering optimization projects are met. Ensures the pre-well data is properly collected, documented, and accurately loaded into the geosteering software.
- Presents complete, detailed, accurate and professional reports to the customer as required, and maintains an updated standard well summary file during the well to assist in writing the end-of-well report.
- Assists with pre-well modeling and creation of the decision matrix for the realtime geosteering operations.
- Acts as a third-hand on more complicated and difficult geosteering projects by presenting interpretation results to be included in the final analysis by the geosteering team.
- Supports real time communication tools used to provide visualizations of available interpreted geological data to the customer.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering or other STEM degree and a minimum of 2.5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Leader-Coiled Tubing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Services Advisor at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor III - Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional-Completions, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional - Reservior Evaluation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Leader, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Country/Area Reliability at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Representative, Business Development at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader - Completion Tools at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Coordinator at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor II-Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Head, Planning & Design at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Coiled Tubing and Pumping Field Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Subsea and Pipeline Inspection Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Marine Technical Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- HVAC Supervisor at MEAIRCON
- Maintenance Officer at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Foreman - Heavy Equipment at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting