Human Resource Officer at Allied Computers Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 10 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Allied Computers Limited
Allied Computers is a reputable indigenous Information Technology Company with over 25 years of experience in delivering IT solutions and products in the Nigerian market. Our experience permeates every strata of the Nigerian and West African business landscape. We have a well-equipped service center with multi-disciplinary staff committed to providing end-to-end IT solutions and services to our valued clients
Human Resource Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you
- We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience as HR officer or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Allied Computers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Human Resources Manager at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- HR Assistant at Willers Solutions
- Human Resources Director at LifeMate Furniture
- Sub Dean, Leadership School at First Bank
- Sub Dean, Foundation & People Management at First Bank
- Dean, Specialized Banking School at First Bank